Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

That reminds me of how I saw Micah in the Blue Recluse

3 Likes

The bananas are out

The bear and cat Ardenweald dailies make me want to play a druid and I have to remind myself that I would not actually be killing things as quickly as the WQ vehicle counterparts.

2 Likes

Apparently Scientists in Australia found a Center Core beneath Earth’s Inner Core. Both are Solid Iron naturally.

https://www.wionews.com/science/our-planet-earth-may-have-not-one-but-two-inner-cores-369309

In other news the newest Volume of A Certain Magical Index has just been advertised:

https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/mmikq5/toaru_majutsu_no_index_genesis_testament_volume_4/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToAruUniverseODG/permalink/3598567760241474/

Why is the new Girl(whose Mother is described as being reduced to a Fragment) unnamed in the Summery?.. And why does she suspiciously resemble Index who seems strangely apathetic to her presence unlike Touma(whose reaction to the Girl latching on to him makes Index’s apathy stand out more as otherwise it would be presumed to just be a Cover scene)?

Incidentally the last time we saw Touma was at the Academy City Hospital with Mikoto Misaka and Shokuhou Misaki(who Touma is incapable of remembering though one would think a quick Plastic Surgery from the best surgeon Academy City can offer and Name Change could easily fix that) due to Big Bad Anna Sprengal’s attack.

Touma being in Los Angeles’ Hospital despite last being seen in Academy City’s Hospital is surprising to say the least…

1 Like

Its been nearly three years and I still can’t get over how perfect this trailer is. Very rarely can a trailer artistically introduce a setting, story, and its history. I can almost forgive the lack of 80’s aesthetic and darn near naked mechwarriors.

I highly recommend the game if you like tabletop or turn based-games. There are few games with the history and lore like Battletech.

I’m a huge Battletech fan and player (30+ years now). I love that game. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve run the campaign or just started up the game to blow up a bunch of enemy 'mechs.

A setting where nobody’s hands are clean. Skeletons in every closet.

1 Like

I yearn for the day another game or DLC drops with clan-tech. I need to crush freebirth surats with my OP mechs because they dared to refuse my batchall.

i think paladins should get the Screw Attack power from Metroid jumping in to a ball of energy obliterating all in our path

1 Like

You already obliterate everything.

That would give some more interesting gameplay and give a class besides Demon Hunters some jumping utility

1 Like

Playing through a remake of an old game and yes, let that nostalgia hit me right in the dopamine.

1 Like
Boruto Manga & Anime Spoilers

Calling it now: Boruto will shove Karma onto Code(dooming him to become Boruto) and Code will shove Karma onto Kawaki(dooming him to become Code) resulting in the showdown seen at the beginning of the Show. Code will be trapped in some dimension waiting to become Boruto while his Karma takes over Kawaki.

The Karma infected Kawaki(who is fully under the control of Code) and Boruto(who isn’t) will of course fatally wound each other automatically reviving both Code, Momoshiki and Boruto into their new vessels.

Since Otsutsuki are forbidden from killing each other Momoshiki and Code will attempt to slap a Karma on a couple of living vessels in the Leaf Village to feed to the Ten Tails while Boruto returns and has to fix things.

Momoshiki might make Code into his replacement for Kinshiki who presumably perished for good when Boruto blew up Momoshiki taking Kinshiki’s Karma(which he offered to Momoshiki who was offended that Kinshiki would think Momoshiki would hesitate to potentially risk Kinshiki eventually possessing him for a power boost) along with it.

Of course the fact that a Karma successfully resurrecting an Otsutsuki causes all other Karma from that Otsutsuki to dissipate means there is still a possibility that Kinshiki is still alive since multiple Karma are capable of existing…

Same goes for Urashiki. He is probably still alive as well despite dying after making a last ditch attempt to apply the Karma of the Rinnegan he ate to himself.

Of course the Otsutsuki that most likely entrusted his Eyes to him is probably going to be in a panic knowing that one of his attempts at creating a vessel was killed by someone else’s vessel leaving him blind until he grabs someone else’s eyes.

Since it is clear Urashiki was borrowing Eyes from some other Otsutsuki(the Karma itself is proof of this) who knows what his resurrected self’s abilities include. He might have a new Dojutsu to show off!

So… These showed up on the PTR. My urge to main a hunter is rising.

IF THEY WEREN’T FLAGGED UNTAMABLE! BLIZZ PLZ!

4 Likes

I am certainly enjoying the additional spice in the forums as of late.

1 Like

Well I’m not.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the story forums and the World of Warcraft audience in general is toxic. There’s such a vast amount of people that dwell on negativity and aren’t appreciative of what they do like. It’s always condemning and rarely praising. People seek out the toxicity and if they’re not negative about the lore they’re negative towards posters. When I’m away from this community it feels like I’m leaving a cave and I realize how much the toxicity rubs off on me.

1 Like

First time getting to Legend on Wild. Second time getting to Legend overall.

1 Like

Flashbacks of the first tameable hydra and that weird tameable worgen.

Move on them quick.