Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Cringe, that’s what.

Semi related, I’ve found that the people that compare the lore to IRL history have little to no idea what they’re talking about, as well as have the same amount of knowledge on the historical process.

Are you calling the context cringe, or him cringe?

I figured that I was here to cover for that role for a while. What happened?

That is cringe af.

1 Like

Yesterday I found out what watt pad is. I want to mock “I’m not like other girls” but I think I’m the male version of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk_OHaA_bs4

If it makes you feel better, I’ve still never joined Facebook.

2 Likes

I don’t know what that is. If it involves one of the kids from “Suite Life of Zack and Cody”, it is probably something the kids say. I will always remember that show as one of the many shows I would put on to keep my niece and nephews occupied. And I am eternally grateful to Disney for keeping kids occupied.

I still don’t know what it is, other than a quick google search leaving me under the impression it’s social media for writers.

I had nearly forgotten about that, since it was after my time, though my little sister watched it as a kid. I mostly just associate Cole with being Jughead on Riverdale, and Dylan with playing D&D and owning a meadery.

Wattpad is a fan fiction site. It’s notorious for its female audience that write a lot of cringe stories. Some people there have also found a lot of success, somehow. There’s been a lot of movie adaptations from there, such as The Kissing Booth and the After series. After is a fanfiction series about One Direction by the way, and there’s a lot of One Direction stories on Wattpad.

Oh my goodness me. I never heard of that before. The vulgar soul that I am sees something pretty crude.

“wattpad” is a writing space for female writers to share their work. But if you move the final “t” to the front… it is all the more female centric.

I wonder if that is by design or just me playing anagrams.

1 Like

Watt refers to light bulbs, which metaphorically represent ideas. Twatpad is much more fitting. Though that sounds like a British hygiene product.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-stand-with-sylvanas-windrunner/841473/49

She did it again

1 Like

4 Weeks until Blizzcon Online. Anyone else excited?

Is it similar to Royalroad, then?

I had to Google what that is, though from the look of it I think so

Interesting part of RR is that uploads have to actually be checked by mods before uploaded, which is neat.

Finally got around to getting Twisting Corridors done. My Layer 8 run started off slowly, mostly just a lot of health increasing powers, but by the time got to the last boss it just fell over, since Night Fae Feral’s Anima Powers are pretty much over powered.

Amusingly, that was also got me my 350’th mount.

3 Likes

I was excited when a Blizzcon was happening, and the virtual ticket thingy gave us a Flying Passenger Mount for each Faction ( the Horde Blimp is what really did it for me).

I may have watched a couple minutes of it, if that. The blimp is what I really cared about.

I am not particularly excited for Blizzcon. I never was into Starcraft. Or Overwatch. Diablo 2 was the last Diablo I played. It is too soon for the next WoW expansion.

Unless there is a WoW 2 or a new Warcraft RTS being announced, I don’t have a lot of reason to be excited.

1 Like

Seeing what 9.1 brings will be cool. Keen to see what they announce (lol !) for HOTS, if anything.

2 Likes

I just want to watch Ion and Co. squirm under the spotlight.