Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

If someone actually reported that to get me silenced I’d be more than a little annoyed tbh. Like get off your puritanical high horse.

3 Likes

they had to have. cuz tbh i dont think any moderators look at anything unless its reported.

1 Like

Of course they did. Someone around here needs to get their head examined and it’s not just me.

4 Likes

On another note aw snap Anduin actually swore in Shadows Rising. That was honestly weird to see.

1 Like

The forum is weird sometimes. I race changed my prior Irenaus iteration. Then made this Death Knight to save the name. And it transferred all my posts to this one. Even changing the prior posts for this character.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That crossbow looks nice

TIL Adam Driver is a species of cat.

3 Likes

I’ve been on these Forums for about a month now. Didn’t expect it to be so toxic here, but honestly, I’m having fun, you guys are fun. They make my days a little more better :heart:

7 Likes

Whelp, guess I’m playing Betalands after all. My boyfriend upgraded my account as a gift.

1 Like

It’s mostly from BfA. It used to be better (not great, but you know) but it got a lot worse for obvious reasons.

It’ll cool down at some point until we see what happens to Sylvanas. We’ll probably burn the forums down when that happens, no matter how that goes.

Invest in popcorn stocks now!

Ever since Cataclysm the lore forums have had a significant amount of toxicity for various reasons. It’s not going to get better unless Blizzard actually starts caring. As the story changes so will the reasons.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s to be expected from a game with such a harsh divide like the factions. It’s just that it got a lot worse after the events of BfA depending on what kind of fan you were.

You know, like that initial “Horde players are na zis!” stuff that was going around for a while in the beginning.

Vader knows the techniques of the Nightsisters… Just as the Nightsisters bound some of their members to their altars so did Vader bind the Grand Inquisitor to a Jedi Temple after his death.

Of course Vader and Sidious didn’t know this was possible until they encountered Lord Momin… Sidious had to spend years perfecting his jump into a Clone Body.

Remember how the Chosen One Prophecy according to Obi Wan stated that the Chosen One would destroy the Sith? Sidious isn’t dead(neither is Lord Momin for that matter)! The Sith Saga has yet to begin!

Now that Sidious has learned Force Drain in Rise of Skywalker(while Force Pushing Ben Solo and Rey) and has probably heard of how Ben revived Rey by giving her his Force Energies after she died he has all he needs to revive his champions in preparation for the Final Battle of the Chosen One Prophecy.

Reviving Darth Tyrannus would probably activate the Vampire Transformation he received in the Canon Comics and make him resemble his Clone Wars Model more than his Live Action Self(there’s little chance they are getting Christopher Lee’s likeness like they did Tarkin).

He has the Grand Inquisitor, Darth Tyrannus, General Grievous(provided Grevious’s corpse was put in storage), Snoke, the Praetorian Guard, the Royal Guard, Imperial Protectors and the Knights of Ren.

Furthermore Grand Admiral Sloan is searching the Unknown Regions for the Dark Side Entity calling out to Darth Sidious(with her absence leading to Sidious putting Snoke in charge) so who knows what she will find…

As Legends has a Sith Empire filled with Darths appearing after Sidious’s ressurection she better find the Dark Council from The Old Republic MMO complete with Darth Baras, Darth Ravage, Darth Mortis, Darth Vowrawn, Darth Marr, Darth Thanaton, Darth Jadus and Darth Acina… Awaiting an Emperor with 3 eyes foretold by Supreme Prophet Kadann preferably.

Supreme Prophet Kadann better be Valkorion(possessed by Vitiate) wearing a starry version of Sidious’s outfit.

Same. I got the CE as a gift back in May, and couldn’t bring myself to tell him I hadn’t made up my mind about the expansion yet. So, here I am.

1 Like

let anduin say frick

He’s halfway there. WoW is weirdly sanitized when it comes to bad language, like everyone is way too composed.

1 Like

It was probably for the best the “punish Sylvanas” thread was deleted. May it never come back.

Having said that I still want to say F.E.A.R. 2 is the gold standard for properly depicting why rape is bad. Putting the PC in the position of the victim and making the aggressor a woman really puts it in perspective. You spend the whole game thinking she only wants to kill you or consume your psychic power only to find out it’s much worse.

1 Like

I commissioned my Demon Hunter from a friend of mine and every time she sends me another update I have to resist sending her nothing but keyboard smashing because I’m just so excited to finally get art for him.

My buddy was talking about that after he finished the game and even without context I still appreciated it because the way he spoke about it after the fact felt like it had an actual impact on him instead of the response you normally see with generic shock value garbage.

2 Likes