Stormwind Sharding

I desperately hate coming to the forums to complain, but please, if there is a chance that a blue can see this; the Hearthstone event has been over almost two weeks.

PLEASE stop the sharding in Stormwind.

11 Likes

Even if they did read stuff here, they’d never respond. There’s been nothing but silence from blues on the bug report side of the forums since 10.2.6. started. You can try your luck here and add your voice to the choir in this post on the tech support forums from a Moon Guard player.

3 Likes

There is a response on twitter somewhere confirming it will unshard on the next reset.

Which may be next week.

But my diabolic mind thinks if we gather enough players and spam spells like we did when Hearthstone event first dropped, we may force a reset…

5 Likes

name the time and place then. im in.

Just keep spamming here.

3 Likes

Breaking a video game because of impatience. Lol. Only on MG. Due to the ToS we all had to sign I think it might be better to follow Kirsy’s suggestion. Just a thought. Cheers.

Well behaved women rarely make history.

1 Like

They already said on twitter it is going to be lifted next reset.

But such ideas are fun to think about neverthleess. >:)

3 Likes

I suppose that one could strive to make history by their actions in a video game. Though, I do wonder whether or not people outside that video game would actually hear about it? If nobody but the players of the video game hear about it, then will those actions and that history really matter in the end? I believe the answer will be found in AI.

Leeeeroyyyyy Jenkins.

2 Likes

Well this is awkward. One of the reasons I resubbed was because I missed populated public RP. It always takes them so long to unshard cities after an event.

1 Like

It appears that the sharding is over because I see a ton of people in Stormwind RPing, despite it being 2AM server time. More than I’ve seen in weeks, anyway!

4 Likes

And with the releasing of the Mighty Air-Freshener the Great Shard has been banished.

5 Likes