Stormwind is unplayable

We’re ALL nerds lol.

You’re saying I look powerful, I presume?

Wait, when did classes stop being in session?

I hope you find love one day Packomojo.

4 Likes

ok now this? this is epic

Shadowblades_ i just wanted to let you know i am a big fan i have subscribed to you on twitch, twitter, facebook, grindr and instagram, i think you produce some truly EPIC content (not to mention EPIC battles) i love your content once again, keep up the good streams!

4 Likes

ummmmm hello?? based department???

1 Like

He was clearly joking…

Yeah I’ve been having this issue even without the raids. SW and Org have bogged down since the patch quite a bit for me.

1 Like

Eh, I was not too sure however heard some nasty things from…many people about them before but deleted it anyway just in case.

Good call. Yeah he was joking imo, and I’ve not heard anything bad about them.

1 Like

This tho. Peeps just need to organize it!

While I agree fully with not RPing in Stormwind, if we were able to disperse RP more, would that resolve these raids, or would they just move to another location?

Depends on if they’re after RP griefing or just griefing in general. If they aren’t looking to grief RP specifically then they’d probably stick around SW unless the place became a ghost town, which I doubt would happen.

Though I’d also suggest making a bigger fuss over the issue over on General/Reddit/Twitter just to get Blizzard to acknowledge the lag at all. Even if they won’t do anything about the raids (something something pvp) they really need to do something about the lag since Stormwind is so important to gameplay as well as RP.

1 Like

IDC about griefing RP or anything like that.
What I want is a good PVP fight.
And Wrymrest Accord is one of the best servers to attack to get a good fight.

Want proof? Go to 00:40:20 in my stream.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/780909989?t=2420s
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/780909989?t=2420s

Look how fiercely you guys were defending your king.
Most servers, if I were to attack the king, virtually NOBODY comes to defend.
Even though that’s an easy achievement, that’s BORING in my opinion.
But you guys, as you can see from the VOD, brought an actual RAID to defend your king.
You guys not only had people preemptively defending your king, but you guys kept attacking and attacking and attacking even after the initial wipe.
And no, the king isn’t a popular “RP spot.”
It’s not like the auction house or the Blue Recluse or Mage Tower.
You guys formed a raid, and went to the Stormwind Keep because y’all WANTED to wipe us.

And it was great! We had fun, and I hope y’all did as well.

Sad state the game is in that pvp bros gotta scrape the bottom of the PvP bro barrel on heavy RP servers. Or maybe it’s not sad.

9 Likes

You’re literally insulting yourself by saying that you guys are the bottom of the PVP barrel.

Imagine if you 1v1 someone and then that player says “HA! You think you’re so strong, do ya? You just beat the WORST player in the game! Beating me isn’t a big accomplishment!”

Like, you do realize being bad at PVP is nothing to be proud of, right?
And it’s not even true. You guys DO fight well. Y’all put up a good defense.
Maybe YOU aren’t that good at PVP, but don’t stereotype your whole server as being bad.

It’s comments like these that make it so easy…

1 Like

Like I said “if they’re not looking to grief RP”.

Also, why not attack Emerald Dream? They’re well known for being the world pvp server and would put up a better fight since they’re used to fighting laggy zerg battles.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll check it out.
I hope you’re right and I hope they put up as good a fight as you guys.

1 Like

If we’re not please don’t come back

3 Likes

They ran off Prepared (the 40 boxer) and have had some pretty big battles over the years. Unless they’ve all quit playing I think they’ll put up the kind of fight you’re looking for.

1 Like

Aside from the point, but how are you gonna dig on someone’s appearance without posting what you yourself look like? Shame.