Stormwind is unplayable

Griefers from off-realm showing up to “raid” the city, nuking any lowbies in WM and generally just killing NPCs like innkeepers, bankers, auctioneers, etc.

Literally can’t do anything there unless you want a 3+ second delay on every action. Took about 8 seconds just to log out.

Remind me again why War Mode and non-War Mode are in the same phase, in Stormwind? I have WM turned off for a reason, so I don’t have to deal with PvP ruining what I want to do.

8 Likes

Exodar might be a bit out of the way, but it’s quiet and you can do everything you can do in Stormwind (save RP, really).

If you REALLY want a quiet experience, Timewalk to Teldrassil. Horde can’t touch you there.

RP was the goal in mind, yes. That and like 50% of Story quests either begin or end in Stormwind.

Even as a PvP Bro this is why I don’t really think the whole “I am here to slay the Alliance/Horde, quickly, to Stormwind/Orgrimmar!” thing is cute and saying “but it’s my character” doesn’t mean anything meaningful and is about as strong a defense against you just being a dink as a thin sheet of paper is at weatherproofing.

5 Likes

I’m almost certain if RP realms separated warmode and no warmode phases it would not help. The types of people who raid would likely just switch off warmode if they’re in it to affect as many people as possible.

1 Like

Ehhh, I think most of the knuckle draggers who didn’t receive enough love as children wouldn’t be as into it if they couldn’t get honor kills from the few people who care enough to show up.

Plus, PvP raids that lag things exist in the murky grey area of “There’s technically a solution available” where community support can feign an excuse for their lack of interaction intentional attempts to bring down server stability with just pure, unflagged bodies tend to get shut down.

They’ll go away eventually, if it makes you feel any better Orgrimmar is pretty poor performing too right now and we don’t get walloped as hard as you guys do.

Hope they stop eventually, its not fun for anyone in the realm.

3 Likes

Wish it was that easy. :frowning:

The raids that have been coming - The ones that are actually ‘doing damage’ are all being run by a streamer that’s stated repeatedly he just wants to crash/lag up Stormwind on the RP servers. We get hit weekly on Ally side. Don’t know why the guy hasn’t been dealt with cause he advertises his stream and admits to this constantly. :unamused:

8 Likes

If thats the case, can you provide evidence? I’d be more than happy to put in a ticket but I have to have evidence to put in the ticket.

I worry giving this sort of thing attention just makes it worse. But reporting that sort of behavior is a good start. Don’t need to give some streamer material to read to his fans of all the “angry rpers” or whatever.

5 Likes

A lot of you guys have been saying that I said that but I didn’t.
Can you provide the clip?

Oh, so you’re the moron whos been doing this?

Why can’t you let us fight each other? Go fight proudmoore or whoever you’re phased with.

I am not one to cry about things, and I am not some mouth breathing forum dweller, but what you’re doing is actively making it more difficult for ME to kill them. I want to have a rivalry with my own realms alliance, and they’re either fleeing or unflagging because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

edit: I wanna clear this up before I get accused of anything - I did not flag your post. I don’t care what stupid stuff you say, because its not your words that bother me its your actions.

1 Like

I actually only hit WRA every once in a while, not every week like Terran does.
It’s a good server.
They LOVE to fight back, to try to wipe me.
We just had an amazing fight in the SW keep, where about 30 of em tried to stop me from killing the king.

Anyway, if any of the raids coming in are say, advertising a stream of said raid on their twitch in any place ingame, you can actually, and should, report them. You could probably even report them through a ticket with a clip from their stream where there’s proof :woman_shrugging:

Not that hard to find if it’s a repeated thing, I’m sure.

In the case of quests, it’s not ideal but if you have a friend willing to do you a favor, then you could probably get them to make an alliance toon on a less affected server so they can anchor you long enough to get what quests you need.

Proof of what?

I’m not breaking the TOS in any way, so if you want to find a “clip” where I’m doing so, then you’re welcome to search for one. HERE YA GO:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/780909989

That’s my most recent VOD. Take whatever “incriminating” clip you’d like from it.
(And enjoy the battles while you’re at it :grin:)

Hello off server pvp bros. How goes the internet emeasures tonight

2 Likes

Report them for zone disruption. If they stick around too long or attack often enough Blizzard will take action, especially if it’s causing a zone to lag.

1 Like

I actually havent been around, nor do I really care all too much… Though I will say I feel bad for those who are actually lagging out :C That sucks.

I just wanted to say that I’m giggling at the face- cam in that guys video.
He’s exactly how I expected someone who thinks they’re big and bad by going after a RP server, would look like.
Hate to be one of those WoW players that cries “LOLNERD” at another WoW player…
BUUUUT
Lmfao.

Don’t worry though, guys. School will be back in session soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Then I’m sure you’ll be seeing less of him.

5 Likes

How dare you call Turalyon king in this good christian RP realm.

4 Likes

Again - throwing it out there that there is more than just Stormwind available for RP and to be brutally honest, the other Capitals of the Alliance could use a little love on the RP side. Or, heck, with the level rework anywhere can be an RP spot.

3 Likes