Stormpike Inisignia > Toy?

Do you use that add-on?

Which one, capping? Yes, i use that. But I do not use DBM (was almost gonna say Bdm, hah!)

[edit] I don’t use questing addons.

1 Like

Yep, capping is the one then. Just started using it less than a week ago. Tbf, it never used to do that so I thought it was an actual change.

1 Like

How interesting. I really like Capping but noticed since the last update that it’s a bit wonky (unreliable) with gate percentages in IoC. Not sure why…

If you physically hover over the gates in WG or IoC you can see their health bar just like any other target.

Not without an add on. Would be another welcoming change. Errr you said health bar. Sure but not actual percentage.

True, but if it’s a third gone, it’s a third gone. This is imperfect in any case because you aren’t always in a situation where you can hover over the gates – they should add that functionality to the maps.

1 Like

Auto turn in would be interesting, people could work towards the forest lord or wing commander or stuff without having to run around? that would be a good change.

No that’s not what I meant. Basically instead of clicking the crystal option each time and completing, this add on will do it. You still need to run back and forth to base.