Storm-bound chest bug

It will not charge, been over here for like 30 minutes along with at least 20 others and the chest isn’t charging.

25 Likes

Same issue here! Can’t go past 20 stacks.

3 Likes

Expel Power button results in

“No valid targets”

Lightning rods can be rolled over but not selected

9 Likes

There are four conduits in the mountains around the chest, but they are unable to be targeted…there lies the bug.

6 Likes

On Tichondrius-Horde side, we don’t even see the pillars or conduits. Have not seen what they are supposed to be. I just see the chest with some mobs spawning from lighting swirls. But nothing else is seen or happening.

3 Likes

conduits aren’t spawning for me

2 Likes

Bump. bugged on thrall too, cannot target them to charge.

2 Likes

Yup, can’t target the lightening rods

4 Likes

Nothing to see on malfurion as well… bugged

2 Likes

Bugged on frostmourne just like the other storm chest in primalist future…

1 Like

Bugged on Silvermoon too. No conduits.

1 Like

Still bugged. Hooks are now visible on the mountain sides but you can’t “target” them physically so all you get is your character screaming at you that you need to target something.

1 Like

Please fix.

1 Like

same here still bug

1 Like

Bugged on Area-52 as well.

1 Like

A blizzard patch with bugs?? No way!! Lol it’s always the easy but important stuff they overlook and takes 2 weeks to fix. They could leave a pre up for 6 months and still ignore easy stuff. Way to go blizz

1 Like

How does this bug still remain? People on every server are standing around waiting for the chest to unlock. Garbage QC.

1 Like

Still bugged, not charging. Cant use extra action button. Have 20 stacks.

On Nesingwary there is a crackly storm effect around where the gray nubs stick out of the gray mountainside - who was the bright spark responsible for that design choice… - however they are not targetable.
I understand and even agree with the concept of players having to do something other than stand there and kill spawns, but not when it is delivered to the customer base in an untested form. That utter lack of basic testing is plaguing what should be a great expansion. So disappointing.

5 Likes

I am on Wyrmrest Accord and I am also having issues with this chest, stuck at 17 stacks

1 Like