Store Mounts are the Best Mounts

Yeah, probably not since I don’t group at all.

The day they introduce a rideable Gorhorn into the game is the day I say, yeah no, the game has better mounts. That, or like a cosmic Runestag that’d be awesome for Winter’s veil one year as a year round mount.

Hogrus wins the store mount competition, hand down.

2 Likes

Hogrus is my Paladin’s epic valiant mount! To ride into battle on him, to see all eyes turn in awe at the magnificence of my steed, and to hear the whispers of the jealous throngs as I pass them…

at least, I THINK it’s awe… and jealousy… although I do remember hearing some snickers. Someone must have been telling a joke at that moment.

3 Likes

Must have been because Hogrus is not a laughing matter.

2 Likes

There are some amazing mounts outside of the store, but I agree with the general sentiment.

1 Like

Finally too! Was getting mighty bored.

Want to fight back with Blizz and spending money on that frickin store! Are you kidding!!! Hells no! Best mounts are the ones you work for…tiresly! Give more money to Blizz at their store? Phtt

Hogrus! Oh that sweet, sweet, glorious battle pig! :heart_eyes:

I don’t have it just yet, but I’m planning to bring him home with me as soon as the blizz half price sale come around soon.

Oh I completely adore that mount. I had it previously on an old account. It was great. I loved the ‘bawkkawwk!’ sound you reference lol.

Funny story about how I got that mount back then… I understood it came in that booster box of TCG cards (can’t even remember now what the name of it was), so I bought a box on ebay all excited to get the rooster. And I did get it!

I remember contacting the seller telling them I just loved that mount, and they were congratulating me as if it was somehow a bigger deal than I realized. Come to find out, it’s not a guaranteed card in the boxes and I just just got lucky. I didn’t even know that.

Oh my goodness! Any friend of Hogrus is a friend of Swarf!

:heart_eyes: :smiley:

Hogrus friends unite!! Oh my goodness.

/fistbump

:relieved:

4 Likes

I still make the Pandaria ramen carts just cause i like the way they look. Lol. Im to much of a nerd :expressionless:

2 Likes

I have Ashes of Al’ar, Raven Lord, the Headless Horseman’s Mount, Invincible, the Violet Protodrake, the PvP Hippo/Clefthoof, numerous puzzle mounts, and some impressively difficult-to-obtain mounts.

I never ride any of them.

All my favorite mounts are ones I just purchased outright with cash or gold.

1 Like

FTFY :sunglasses:

1 Like

I do love Hogrus. He’s one of my favorites. I love all the Lunar New Year mounts though.

2 Likes

Do I need to put you and Shreddie in the ‘get along’ tshirt (hopefully everyone knows what that is lol)…?

Just poking fun, don’t hit me. I loves me some Thallia. You makes dis lil swarfy heart go all pitter patatter… :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart:

I loves me some Liadariel tooooo… :heart_eyes:

I love that thing! It makes me grin every time I see it. Please never stop putting it out. Those little carts are good vibes.

:grin:

*Sets out a bowl of tootsie pops and bite sized twix…

4 Likes

Oooo Wow! That is awesome that you actually got it from a card. It is super rare from those, that’s why it costs such a pretty penny. Just doing a quick search on google, there is one listed, unscratched, for 2.9k.

You said old account though? :frowning: No hope of getting access to it?

1 Like

Nah… it’s gone. It was an account I used to have. I had gotten so disheartened and overall frustrated, more so with blizz the company than with the game, and I deleted everything. I was just done. I contacted blizz and had them delete the actual account.

I had around 23k chieve points at the time, or just under or over, can’t recall. I can’t even remember the name of the account at this point or what my main was. I just mainly remember how completely done I was. I never thought I’d play again and am not really sure why I decided to.

Just during the pandemic stuff, WoW crossed my mind a bit here and there, and patootie wootie kootie with a dash of wippie dakippie and here I am. This time around I’ve discovered the magic of the forums and all you lil lovelies up in here.

1 Like

How silly, the best mount is CLEARLY the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur!!

A mount that isn’t on the store at all!
Or anywhere.
It was limited.
You cannot have it.
Also you COULD purchase it for a couple hundred dollars.

Uh… so yeah.

Maybe the best mounts ARE on the store…

1 Like

Wait what? I rolled a shaman when I started playing wow at SL launch and don’t have it. Is it quest related?

That really is a beautiful mount, no joke. Just standing next to it looking at it, it’s amazing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I totally get it. I take steps back from playing now and again, or go super casual or whatnot. The forums are funny (if volatile, and trollish at times), but generally it’s nice to see that others might be frustrated with xyz thing, or are also super into abc thing. It’s fun. :slight_smile:

Also, cat, just 'cause:

1 Like

I buy and use store mounts but there’s tons of store mounts I think are terrible and in-game mounts I absolutely love. I bought a Mystic Runesabre for this character because it’s the most magey mount there is. As for the rubber chicken or flying caterpillar, I couldn’t care less about them.

2 Likes