Store Mounts are the Best Mounts

I think we can all agree that, categorically, store mounts are the best, highest-quality mounts in World of WarCraft. That said, which Store Mount is your absolute favorite?

For me, I think the Vulpine Familiar edges out slightly over the rest, but the Dreadwake is a close contender.

1 Like

I buy store mounts and all, and am using the kitty right now.

However, hands down, my favorite mount is

It not only looks awesome (and funny), but when you drop down from a ledge or something, it makes a very loud BAWKKAAWWKKKK sound in annoyance at you.

I spent a lot of time making gold in the game, specifically going after this mount and spectral tiger. Totally worth it.

1 Like

Yes Blizzard!!! Please charge us for more pretty items while we haven’t had a content patch since July! Oh yeaaaa!

6 Likes

1 Like

Not correct infinite time reaver is best

3 Likes

IDK, kinda just looks like an emo netherdrake.

“Nobody understands me.”

1 Like

Incorrect…I see no Glacial Tidestorm at all…which is best mount no competition!

The default shaman mount? Or is it different?

Just looks like a water elemental, my guy.

It was the mount reward for killing mythic Jaina in Battle of Dazar’alor.

1 Like

That’s kinda the point.

I’ll probably farm it next xpac then. I wait 2 expansions to do raids so I can solo them on mythic (hopefully). But I’m not sure if I’d actually use it on anyone. I’m not a huge fan of frost mages and I only have a couple of shamans.

Please don’t even talk to me about best mount until we get a ramen mount.

3 Likes

I actually agree with this.

Blizzard, your customers demand a ramen mount.

2 Likes

Content drought? No matter we will sink money into mounts on the store instead of new 5 mans or any new content period.

1 Like

Nah. I love my Infinite Timereaver, my unicorns, the disc mounts for Mages and from Tazsvesh a million times better than store mounts.

But nice troll thread! :smiley:

i wish the book mount was in the store :sob:

2 Likes
1 Like

Nah. I’d take this bad boy over any of the store mounts.

1 Like

I have that one, I believe.

Never used it before. I should give it a whirl.

Sounds like you dont have it!