Stop trying to re-balance Wrath

Difficulty adjustment of a few heroics, adding additional health to bosses so they don’t immediately get deleted from min maxers is the sort of change i believe was discussed. Changing iLvls to different Tiers or whatever to be “More challenging” is a bad way to go about it imo.

8 Likes

Refunded is what it became.

3 Likes

Actually folks are asking for more challenging content in WotLK and this is one method to achieve that. Another method that they’ve employed for Naxx is to increase the health and damage of mobs.

My question for you is, why do you think more challenging content would be a blow to the expansion?

3 Likes

A minority have those criticisms. They are listening to the minority just like with RDF.

4 Likes

Oh so now you disagree with Blizzard and want them not to change the game.

Huh.

14 Likes

would you shut up man . gif (biden)

ur threads are giga cringe

1 Like

You don’t know who the minority is and who isn’t, so please stop pretending you do.

3 Likes

The issue with the Naxx changes is that it doesn’t make the content any more interesting. We still blow through it in lower ilvl gear, the bosses just take longer - bosses that are boring taking longer isn’t a good thing.

2 Likes

Huh thats funny, where have I heard this before?

I’m very sorry for you that you now realize #somehanges may well include changes you don’t like

Personally I think these changes are great, on no way shape or form should hm ulduar gear be surpassed by 10m normal toc gear lol

13 Likes

Sorry you don’t like it but you know it is true. A majority doesn’t want a balance overhaul of the game.

2 Likes

You know, there was a time where I was not happy with where retail was going. I decided to unsub at that time and play others game more aligned with my wishes and desires. Nothing stops you from doing that.

so ICC might be slightly difficult?

Cool

2 Likes

That is a belief, not a fact. Nothing proves that.

1 Like

If you’re breezing through the content in lower gear, it sounds like just increasing their health/damage levels missed the mark and so maybe that’s why they’re considering an ilvl squish to reign in power creep?

It also sounds like this is just something they’re thinking about but actually isn’t in yet, so it’s definitely a good time for feedback.

Actually blizzard have been nailing it with a lot of these recent #somechanges. No arena teams, race changes enabled and now this. Great job actually blizzard!

2 Likes

Do you have a source for any of this or are you just making things up as you go along?

I’ve seen several claim Classic is too easy. Very rarely have I seen claims that it is too hard.

2 Likes

Stop messing with the most successful version of the game in history. No the modern devs do not know better than the OG dev team. Quit ruining our game. Classic is the only reason I still give you guys money.

12 Likes

Welcome to my side Egwyn, enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Normally I don’t see eye to eye with ya, Frosst, but I’m with you 100% on this one. The idea of H+ changes would be bad enough with encouraging a M+ type of environment and toxic Retail mentality but this is even worse. Just stop already, devs!

4 Likes

No one asked for them removing RDF, but you were onboard for that. Troll on and heres a tissue.

9 Likes