Stop trying to re-balance Wrath

This def goes well beyind QoL changes.

Changing ilevels will have ripple effects and affect long run class balance. Many classes scale poorly at tbe start, and then really shine by ICC. If ypu reduce the ilevel ceiling they get to by ICC, it will significantly chnage class balance.

This will change expected peformance of classes that had been waiting all xpac to shine, ex. dps warriors.

Part of me wonders if this is bait and switch to cause uproar over somethign else to take tbe focus away from the RDF backlash. A distraction if you will, but they sont actually intend to do it.

6 Likes

Well they did make decisions of things like body type 1, type 2, taking out pictures in game, changing dialogue, etc. Id say thin skinned would be a compliment for this dev team at this point

2 Likes

Seems like a legitimate concern, imo! Who tf is asking for more difficulty? Why would Blizzard alter the game to satisfy thier opinions? Seems odd.

This is what has hurt WoW - tending to the needs of a tiny minority who play the game to the max.

3 Likes

Yeah, stop trying to mess with a experience ive been waiting 3 years for since the release of classic. If its imbalanced or messed up just like it was 14 years ago who cares. Has anyone thought why Ulduar was so highly regarded cause it didnt have time to spoil in people mind since it was so short.

1 Like

Overall, I feel more and more like we are just skipping over Wrath of the Lich King Classic and jumping right to the WotLK season of mastery instead.

If you liked the state of vanilla and TBC? Great! Here’s a largely faithful recreation.

Liked WotLK? Well screw you, we don’t so here’s all the changes we have decided to make to make WotLK “better.”

1 Like

You were saying?

I’m down with putting gasoline on my pitchfork if it works.

Who would have guessed that the community council would have trash opinions like that? Seriously wanting to rebalance the game? Make it harder? Make what THEY want more relevant? What a joke.

a lot of us don’t want to have to be drunk to enjoy raiding

Bingo! This isn’t Wrath Classic.

1 Like

Then why are you playing classic instead of retail mythic raids? This makes no sense.

1 Like

Why does classic have to equal braindead?

Makes even less sense.

Because its a re-release of the original expansion. So it should be release as it was at the time. If you want your hard raids retail has them. Quit trying to turn wrath into retail.

1 Like

According to who? You?

I prefer my opinion to yours.

It’s not a opinion lol. This is how raids were when it was originally released. You want to CHANGE things to how you want them. Then that isn’t classic, that is Wrath Reforged. :man_shrugging:

You don’t know what I want because I haven’t given you my opinion.

None of classic has been a 1 to 1 recreation of the original, so your premise is stupid and poorly thought out. I’m just pointing that out.

You made it pretty clear with your comment. You agree with the item squish or you wouldn’t have replied the way you did.

You are correct, its not a 1 to 1, but this is beyond QoL and small changes. This literally changes the entire dynamic of raiding for well over half of the expansion. It’s not even close to the minor changes of Classic and TBCC. Which makes it not wrath classic, but wrath reforged.

You have no idea where I stand on that so stop pretending you do.

Wrath reforged? Okay sure.

What’s the problem?

Yea, sure i don’t…

Wrath Reforged isn’t Wrath Classic.

The problem is it isn’t wrath classic, its wrath reforged. If they wanted to make these changes in Wrath Season of Mastery, im totally fine with that, but not just wrath classic.

OG TBC had Black Temple in at launch. In classic, it was gated for about 8 months.

Is this a small change or QoL?

OG vanilla didn’t have spellpower on gear for at least the first patch, but we got it immediately.

Is this a small change or QoL?

You’re just mad because you want to be mad. Being mad makes you feel smart and important.