Stop taking world buffs so seriously and you won't get mad about dispelling. It's a feature in the game priests are doing nothing wrong

Just because you don’t enjoy pvp doesn’t mean anything at all. And it certainly doesn’t mean you are allowed to greif.

Don’t get me wrong I fully support and encourage dispelling, IN PVP. Sitting in spirit form to greif people isn’t that and we both know it.

1 Like

It is PvP. Just PvP you dont like, and we both know it.

6 Likes

Oh please. Those players have no intention of actually engaging or defeating their opponent and the only reason they do this is to detract from people’s enjoyment of the game. And the code of conduct is clear about doing such things so get rekt. It’s greifing.

“Behavior that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment.”- Blizzards code of conduct

1 Like

They did engage you.

Intentions mean nothing when it comes to PvP. When I stun lock someone from 100-0 I had no intention of a fair fight

Then pretty much all WPvP is “griefing” under your soft mentality. Getting jumped by 2-3 horde while herbing detracts from my enjoyment, so are they griefing?

3 Likes

Then pretty much all WPvP is “griefing” under your soft mentality. Getting jumped by 2-3 horde while herbing detracts from my enjoyment, so are they griefing?

Exactly this. Is corpse camping someone griefing? How about when I sap an enemy player and steal their devilsaur leather? What if instead of dispelling you they mind control you and walk you into the lava before you zone into MC. In both situations “there is nothing you can do” to stop them. Oh wait, except there was something you could do, like roll on a PvE server. Nobody cares about you or your world buffs. You chose to be on a PvP server so that you could soft-grief enemy players, and now you’re pissed that it’s happening to you? Get a life, your argument is so bad it’s embarrassing.

5 Likes

Corpse camping CAN be considering greifing if extreme enough. Competing for resources has an in game motive and is intended. Sitting in spirit form dispelling with the sole intent of triggering people is 100% greifing. You’re calling my arugment bad? Your brain is literally smooth if you can’t differentiate between these things. If they actually kill the player as a means of removing the buffs or dispel them because they are in pvp combat that’s legit. Spirit form camping is not though. This is from a person who has never even been dispelled and I use pvp solutions to pvp problems all the time.

No because they are engaging in pvp with the intent of killing you. That’s how you are SUPPOSED to do it. The intention of the player specifically to grief is what matters. Clearly you can’t comprehend basic English though we’re done here.

1 Like

Stop dispelling world buffs and nobody would get mad about dispelling world buffs.

Am I doing it right?

2 Likes

You’re done because you got clapped and you know it

You want soft cupcake PvP on your terms and it’s never going to be that. Sorry you are wrong on this one. It is literally a player versus a player. All the mental gymnastics in the world don’t change that

3 Likes

Got clapped? Never happened. You fail at logic. Byeeee

Enjoy watching your buffs go byeeee

Report it cupcake. You know they are fine with it

3 Likes

You’re the one that fails at logic. Intention doesn’t matter at all on pvp servers. You think lvl 60’s 1 shot and corpse camp low level players because they are looking for some fair pvp and not grief the other players?

3 Likes

If you feel that it is griefing, then you belong on a PVE server.

5 Likes

I’ve never even been purged or dispelled because i know how to avoid it but ok lol. Like I said earlier the CoC lays it out clearly but your tiny brain isn’t capable of comprehending the difference between pvp and greifing.

It lays out a definition that all WPvP falls under

Next

1 Like

Making a lvl 12 alt to spam purge for a few seconds after rezzing with the sole intention of keeping people from enjoying the game is 100% greifing. By the way dot everyone knows you are a troll.

Blizzard would tell you to go roll on a PvE server if you don’t like world pvp.

2 Likes

They should roll on a PvE server. Blizzard doesn’t consider it griefing which is why they unbanned a person dispelling

2 Likes

36 is better. Low level purge only removes 1 buff at a time. Better odds with 36 where it removes 2.

2 Likes