Stop taking world buffs so seriously and you won't get mad about dispelling. It's a feature in the game priests are doing nothing wrong

It actually does as it’s a player vs a player

3 Likes

Yes it does, it’s another player dispelling you not an NPC.

3 Likes

Go read the post above where I quoted the code of conduct

Guess how you can 100% avoid being dispelled? Being on a PvE server, that’s blizzards solution to your “problem”.

2 Likes

Which all WPvP falls under when evaluated by your soft mindset

1 Like

I have repeated over and over that actual world pvp is completely different and something I’m fine with. But apparently you have selective vision

That’s just a general CoC for all their games, not specific to WoW. More things are allowed on PvP servers because you have the option to play on a PvE server.

" World of Warcraft Classic

If you do not wish to engage in regular PvP combat in WoW Classic, you must create your character on a Player versus Environment (PvE) realm. On a PvE realm, you can freely choose when you want to engage in open world PvP combat by enabling or disabling your PvP flag."

2 Likes

Dispelling is part of WPvP

2 Likes

Once again, world pvp is not limited to just fair fights. It’s every interaction between players whether they are looking to kill people or not.

3 Likes

And per the COC if their intention is solely to greif, it’s a violation.

Sitting in spirit form on a low lvl alt waiting for a purge to trigger some one =/= engaging in combat

I already gave you the reason why it’s not a violation.

It literally puts you in combat, and then you kill them which is also combat. Either way it doesn’t matter, you don’t get to pick and choose when you want to pvp on a pvp server that’s the whole point. It’s not considered griefing on a pvp server, neither is corpse camping, killing low lvl players, MCing people off cliffs regardless of if their sole intent is to ruin your experience or not. These are not my rules, they are Blizzards.

3 Likes

World buff dispel PvP is the most enjoyable PvP classic has.

3 Likes

YOU are the one with selective vision on what you define as “real” world pvp. And unsurprisingly, you are objectively wrong. This is not an opinion, there’s no argument to be had. It’s PvP, period.

My favorite part of this thread was the 90 other people and essentially Blizzard themselves through the unbanning of the Arlaeus “griefer” telling this one guy that he’s wrong, and yet him insisting “Reeee the Code of Conduct though”. How dense can one person be.

1 Like

I like this thread, since they just passed a change to prevent griefing the entirety of a faction from getting their capital world buffs.

Amazing irony.

You might want to read the comments they gave for that change. They didn’t mention griefing or anything of the sort.

I always felt like, if world buffs are so important to you, do a better job of not getting them dispelled off of you.

Buff Dispelling is only an issue, for PvP Servers. PvE Servers don’t have this problem.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/10184

Common Problems

* A player is camping me

The Game Master staff will not intervene in Player versus Player (PvP) disputes.

World of Warcraft Classic

If you do not wish to engage in regular PvP combat in WoW Classic, you must create your character on a Player versus Environment (PvE) realm. On a PvE realm, you can freely choose when you want to engage in open world PvP combat by enabling or disabling your PvP flag.

If you chose to create your character on a PvP realm, Game Masters will not address situations where you are repeatedly killed by the opposite faction. This includes situations that may be considered dishonorable

Lol wut… But my parse’s :rofl:

1 Like