Stop speaking on sv

if you don’t like melee hunter please stick with pressing the 3 buttons you do as BM and stop suggesting blizzard make it a 3rd ranged spec, this game doesnt need any more ranged specs, all survival really needs is wilderness survival back and some talent reworks and it will be amazing.

19 Likes

I played SV for like 8 years before they screwed it over entirely in Legion. I’ll always and forever want my favorite spec back. regardless of what level 14 rogues say.

60 Likes

A lot of the people here argue for a 4th spec rather than outright deleting the current spec to avoid the same mistakes made in Legion.

Though, I suspect this is just helping to stir the pot :confused:

16 Likes

Counteroffer: delete Marks and BM, have melee and ranged SV as the only two specs.

5 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

Are you expecting some kind of logic with these decisions?

2 Likes

@Title

Nope.

Which part of “we want RSV back” tells you that players would be satisfied with playing BM instead?

Either way, the best option is to add RSV back as a 4th spec(making it our 3rd ranged spec again).

On the contrary, this game lacks certain ranged fantasies to be available as playable options. The fact that there’s a total of 1 spec in the entire game that focuses on the fantasy of using a ranged weapon speaks loads about how there needs to be more than that.

Especially considering how niche current MM is in it’s approach to the fantasy.

13 Likes

“stop talking about sv”

makes thread about sv

18 Likes

It was amazing, for Legion. Now, not so much, although I hear its amazingly fun.
Still though, every spec, good or bad, the first thing it needs is PLAYERS.
Add that to your list.

Melee SV is more fun than either of the other two Hunter specs and has been since WoD.

7 Likes

What the hell is rsv?

Only thing I miss about survival is explosive shot stun. I’m glad it’s melee. If you dont like the way it is play marks. What’s the difference ? You miss snake trap ? Play bm and use soulforge embers.

Spec identity is pretty good with SV its just you and your beasts together slay people and beasts down. I wish you could ride your pet for initial damage. Full on cowboy style.

7 Likes

Building a spec’s identity off a handicap is never a good idea.

10 Likes

Stop speaking on sv

You’re not the boss of me.

I enjoy melee SV.

I enjoyed ranged SV.

The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ll talk about it as much as I feel like it. That’s what the forums are here for.

7 Likes

sounds like BMs identity

9 Likes

Man I miss RSV. Bring back RSV.

17 Likes

One part of the concept of RSV that MSV kept is that it’s the only hunter spec that does a lot of non-physical damage.

Spec Identity? Every Class in the game does this, most of them without pets.
As a MM Hunter, I do this, just better. So does BM. So do DKs. MSV has more in common with DKs than they do other Hunters.

Bm is commanding your pet. Survival is fighting with your pet.

2 Likes

Mostly we fight over which Netflix we’re going to watch.

Hunters don’t fight, Hunters are not fighters, they are killers.
Fighting is for melee…

1 Like