Stop removing portals

I reported Nobully’s last comment for trolling, it insta closed right away.

Maybe that is why he was trolling so much in it?

9 Likes

well,from what i viewed he needed it.:+1:

1 Like

Trolling in a thread to get it closed would be childish and immature. While he clearly had no intention on giving us any proper information as to why he liked the changes, or anything positive as to why they are good change, we have this thread still.

2 Likes

Entirely possible. Just providing a warning is all.

At least,we can continue here ,same topic

Yup! All those trolls can’t keep two topics locked. I scrolled through here as well. Nice to see some different faces who are against this change as well. Keep it up, friends.

1 Like

You guys think they can remove the loading screen?

I think they locked down the other thread because their biased infants

2 Likes

I think it’s an automated response due to the sheer number of posts in that thread rightly deserving of the Trolling flag.

1 Like

definitely.
He was clearly trolling

that said I HATE the portal removal
The MOP temple ports were harming NO ONE.
This wasnt for MY game…it was for ACTIVISIONS numbers to impress investors with.
Cant wait for it to Wile E Coyote on them…and it will

12 Likes

Yeah, for sure. It’s unfortunate that the trolls had to keep posting, but this is why we don’t respond to them and just go to the next post. :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately it doesn’t take replying, just flagging them for trolling to lock the thread. Seems like a serious oversight that gives trolls too much power to derail a thread.

7 Likes

Acme portal please :grin:

1 Like

I’ve said this before, they’re just fanning the flames. Some just want to watch the fire burn.

1 Like

Oh, it was automated. The problem is whether they’ll act on the reports and give anyone a ban.

The cynical jerk in me is saying they won’t dish out any bans because the people who most likely got the majority of the reports are in support of what Blizzard is doing.

I hate to say that. But it does seem the threads that get locked the fastest are ones that tell Blizzard “you’re wrong” in no uncertain terms.

8 Likes

Back on topic. Let’s start formulating a comprehensive list of the TIME it takes to travel to “lost” portal locations as well as the route you took.

Create a formalized list.

That way people can’t try and say our routes are incompetent or that we’re being lazy.

Also include travel time for various common spots in both Northrend and Pandaria (due to the moved portal locations).

And of course mention if its Alliance or Horde. Mustn’t forget that fact.

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to do that, but right now my computer is a piece of garbage so I would be no help, but yes, let’s do that.

Most likely due to the amount of back and forth with a troll, even when it was mentioned many times to not give into them.

But we will see what happens

There were some really good posts in the thread too, but him going round and round and getting bites which caused more round and round, people were probably flagging many of those posts and there were MANY.

1 Like

sound good :+1:

Where do we start?