Stop PartySync in Low level Bgs

It was clearly designed for pve

2 Likes

That’s a cool theory, now lets flip this and talk about me leveling my 4th Priest, in which I have hundreds of hours and it’s still an issue.

Skill is always an issue at every level, but people abusing broken scaling is the actual issue.

What am I supposed to do with this information?

You party synced with a bunch of 70s and now you’re bragging about a win rate

You’re speaking with personal experience without letting anyone know what you’re doing beyond party syncing

You really don’t understand the difference between gear and keystone talents

A disc priest with all talents is going to have shields that are more than twice as big as someone who doesn’t have them.

Do you know how much gear you need to double your shields?

Like 100+ ilvl.

While i can understand the frustration in some ways i have to disagree. I like playing with friends and have a lot of alts as do they. If im farming honor as I lvl and a lvl 70 friend wants to que with me that makes the game more fun, to play with friends. That lvl 70 gets brought to below heirloom lvl 69 iL and the only advantage they have is talent points (which to be fair can be a big bump). So really the only advantages are 1 extra talent point and having the stats you want from the pvp vendors. Same goes for all the brackets though, heirloom gear>lvl 70’s getting scaled down.

Edit: This was to the OP saying party sync shouldnt be allowed

Sorry, it’s going to take me awhile to see where I typed anything remotely close to anything about doubling shields.

:popcorn:

That only applies if the heirloom player is level x8 or x9 and can still be trounced by one OP talent for that bracket. EG Trueshot for Hunters in 30-39 bracket (unable to be obtained until lvl 50+)

You are completely entitled to your opinion

to me doubling shields from talents is a lot more valuable than 400 hp

but hey, you keep stomping noobs

1 Like

What are you even talking about? I made a post here saying I’m 100% against this, how does that equate to me…“stomping noobs”?

Reading Comprehension: 1
Illiteratebri: 0

Do you like music Eilane?

I try and avoid conflict on the forums nowadays comrade. Enjoy the song

just say you cant hang with lvl 70s and pvp someone your own level . liek christ

Where did i say I que with a bunch of 70s? I said i party syn. In fact the person i sync with never joined the bg they would be questing.

I read it in a book once

1 Like

Here is an idea, why not play with that friend when he or she is also level 70?

Oh and do you really think most level 70 playing low level battlegrounds are playing in heirloom gear or pvp/conquest gear?

1 Like

Really nice to see all the feedback both for & against.

The only thing I’d add to original post is that at the moment alliance are the dominant faction player-base wise & quite literally every game will have a handful of 70’s just stomping, so it’s not even like we’re losing 9/10 games pre 70 - I’m talking in the last 3 days I’ve played 30 games and lost every single one by a huge margin, mostly by hunters 1 tapping everyone.

This effectively is destroying pre-70 pvp & while I would say I’m not a ‘new’ player - I hate the idea that pvp in wow is dying. The hard reality is that bgs are where people start & at the moment, it’s such a terrible experience there will be no new blood entering.

My advice to Blizz would be to allow newer players the chance to play without party sync & play with people who match their relative skill. Of course this wont stop smurf accounts, but it would go a long way to help the state of the game.

In general though, players should have the option to disable party sync related content & not have to play with those clearly exploiting the system. 30/30 games lost is really quite unbearable.

So in other words you are basically using them to noob stomp lower levels k cool got it .

1 Like

This is bcuz blizz keeps buffing mm hunter for no reason when they should be buffing bm hunter hmph

gear your fotm reroll alts if you’re going to “pvp level” or go do something else.

What if ALL the crybabies just NOT PvP…

I’m tired of trying to explain it to people…

if YOU have an ISSUE… don’t PvP

I am not complaining. Just making a suggestion.

I enjoy PVP and so I play it. Some people aren’t enjoying it and have a specific reason why and they hope to see things change for the better.

Not everyone experiences the game in the same way, if you can’t see or handle that, maybe just take a break from the forums.

1 Like

I’m grateful to the alliance players who are on side here, but I’m really not surprised by the support coming from the same player base - your faction is ruining the learning opportunities for new pvp’ers & when pvp dies - you will have only yourselves to blame.

1 Like