Stop making ugly mail armor

Now, this intrigues me…

Body Type 1 armor***

I think that’s a class feature at this point.

Blizz also can’t seem to decide of mail is chainmail or animal flesh so it’s had an identity crisis for so long anyway.

1 Like

Male=/=Mail

says them outloud to himself

Sounds the same to me.

Checkmate.

Homophones exist, so checkmate right back at you…? They sound the same but mean different things and are spelled differently. English is a fun language.

that’s right the only hope for cool armors.

MORE SKIMPYS ARMORS AND FEMALES BIKINIS ARMORS :bikini: FOR ALL CLASS BLIZZARD.

Not only we have farm in Vainilla and TBC or Pandaria zones, as long as you don’t spit with your hypocrisy of the fruits.

1 Like

My hunter, fruit Batman looks pretty good

1 Like

Hi.

4 Likes

Well, I mean Blizz already decided they can use every weapon except warglaives for some reason, so might as well let them use all armor, too. :man_shrugging:

“All armor is hunter armor.”

How are you such a legend?

Seriously?

this Batman, so that’s your mog?

I feel the same way. There are a lot of mail sets that I’ve mixed and matched that I like the look of, but have never been a fan of the hunter tier sets outside a few exceptions.

Mail armor could look great… if Blizz would give it a decent redesign.

2 Likes

I never grew up

1 Like

Blizzard has not looked back since creating the random throw-up mail armor in Tier 5 and 6 during BC. No reason to ask them to stop 14 years later.

They should just let people mog every type of armor they can wear. Plate classes can mog every type, mail can mog everything below mail, etc.

2 Likes

I kinda feel like leather and mail could be able to mog one another. Plate and cloth are too different, but leather/mail is like a venn diagram where the circles almost completely overlap.

4 Likes

Shamans> Hunter gear imo.

Hunter gear has the consistently worse gear for some reason for most of the game. Hunters have few goods sets.

Let everyone mog anything. Priests want to cosplay as paladins? Let them!

4 Likes