Stop making legendaries because you don't know how to

You haven’t even cleared the raid once… Why are you talking?

thats a lie. heroic/mythic have a chance to drop the item only fyrakk gives blp every kill. and i cant speak for everyone else but the lessers that drop on bosses doesnt exist. i run weekly and i havent got a single lesser

And you’re on a character that doesn’t exist.

Im just completely dumbfounded by how stupid these systems are and continue to be each time they try. In their own words they wanted to “reward your for your time spent in raid” and yet somebody who got randomly lucky 2 months ago was rewarded way more than people like myself who have full cleared HC each week since it became available.

At this point people are either giving up, already completed their goals for the season, or are closing in on one of the 2. Each passing week when you don’t get it, it feels genuinely awful, and you then have to compete for spots with people who did. I am constantly getting whispers when applying to +27 keys and am promptly denied when I respond that I dont have the weapon

tldr; this system feels genuinely horrible and is genuinely putting me off playing the game.

3 Likes

Lol no its not a lie. Read the guide.

Tortilla is this characters new name. Again you haven’t killed the boss why are you event talking about what is harder or appropriate?

Did you get it this week @OP?

I guess the armory just hasn’t updated on this character, but Smolderon Mythic probably dies this week.

Na lol
/10char

Smolderon mythic? What?

Yep. am currently 1 week in to M Smolderon prog with a new guild, and think he’s probably going to die this week.

All 5 of your characters I’ve checked haven’t even killed Heroic Fyrakk. I’ll take your word for it though. Regardless, think you’ve made your point. You support items that some people never get simply based of RNG.

Take care.

The kind of player that probably SHOULD have a legendary weapon, yet apparently legendaries are really for the less fortunate, so they can keep up.

No warrior left behind!

1 Like

+1 keeping this going so it hits the required view count for the intern watching forums to forward it to devs.

:]

1 Like

Don’t know what the answer should be here but I agree, OP. As much as people hate borrowed power in this game, maybe legendaries should be treated as some form of that.

Make the item a guaranteed drop on the first kill and then have have a several week long quest where you build it up/empower it. Cap weekly progress so people can’t no life it/feel compelled to no life it by their guild/m+ teams. I dunno. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So basically you’ve fallen for the Blizzard trap. If you head over to the SOD forums, you’ll see people saying the same exact things about the BFD raid. I can even say it myself, I’ve run that raid a dozen or so times and my gear never drops. Truth is, as long as we keep coming back, this will keep happening.

wait raz bow wasn’t a legendary tho?

Yeah as discussed a few times, it is very similar to these legendaries the only difference is its purple.

Extremely hard to get
14% dmg increase for BM at the time
Purely RNG, some folks loots from vault / 4 mythic quest without ever killing heroic rasz

I killed mythic rasz and never got the heroic version clearing it every week. Gonna edit my post since your like the 4th person who has brought this up lol

9th Heroic Full clear. Still nothing.

Best legendary experience I’ve had in this game BY FAR was the legendary capes of pandaria with great visuals, fun effects, and available to all players if you spent the grind time in LFR

2 Likes