Stop Making Baine useless please

Baine is just Anduin with hooves minus the light

1 Like

make him killable. give us a choice to be aligned with the alliance or go neutral or stay horde.

1 Like

I can’t believe they managed to make a character so useless

After carine (or however you spell it which makes me feel bad because he was one of my favourite characters) they should have made this guy a damn chief

You know what my favourite ever moment was from questing? When surfang came out of the cultist outfit in the horde starting quest in WotLK and smashed that necromancer and his goons

I instantly knew he was a badass held a high place in my heart until he got pooned by slyv

1 Like

Dang… I feel like I missed a cinematic somewhere

He has never been a usefull character to begin with, somehow blizzard are giving him more picture into the spotlight, but he never did anything, he is simple a good boy who wants peace and that doesnt contribute to anything almost

in game yes. He’s done a lot of cool things through the books and in MoP

1 Like

He may, but Baine is a talk character, being friendly with Anduin, saving jaina brother.
In this world of WARcraft Baine is simple not a impactfull character, here is what gonna happen in shadowlands: he was there, fighted in the maw, got captured, got rescued, was there in some later events that did nothign important, and thats pretty much it for baine.
Baine is similar to Lorthemar in the sense of “oh cool you´re here”, but it would not matter at all if you were not here

He’s so useless that they couldn’t even write him into BfD EVEN THOUGH HE’S RIGHT THERE

He could help feed a lot of starving war orphans.

3 Likes

I agree, I wanted to see some development that made him into a strong tauren leader. This is just making me wish they’d put him outta his misery.

1 Like

yep he was just plot filler and they dare put him in a cinematic looking for peace when the horde has no excuse. It works with his character but yet when he is going to go through his decision. It gets resolved immediately >_>

If Baine had utters he wouldn’t be worthless! :milk_glass:

Doesnt mean anything to me, i dont read wow books, i kinda would like him to not be useless but from what i see in game… well you know…

sucks to be you. It’s canon

Baine is still very young and has a lot to learn about being a leader.

lol nope, i value my free time and any canon bliz cares to share with us players they can share in game

you valued your time to come post here and QQ hmm ok lol

He’s a Tauren… Do you honestly expect peace lovers to ever do anything useful? They just sit around in their love circles and smoke peacebloom.

1 Like

So I guess you haven’t met yaungol,taunkas and highmountain tauren OR cairnebloodhoof and the grimtotem. Sit down dexter.

Is Baine any of those things?

Yeah didn’t think so. He’s your basic run of the mill Peace loving Tauren.

1 Like