Stop Leaving Dungeons! (advice, not a complaint lol)

Let me explain, because it’s just advice for everybody.

Joined a heroic. Tank just bailed instantly. just didnt want to do that dungeon?
Healer left, then dps…i stayed, got nearly instant queue.
Just wait a minute…or leave and reque and get another half hour wait

What if my cat is on fire?

5 Likes

Pro Gamer Tip:
Let the cat figure it out. You taught your cat to roll over, right?

3 Likes

Cats getting into matches is the #1 reason why people leave a dungeon. When will our law makers pass the anti-cat-claw containers bill?

3 Likes

Seen this one enough.
Tank bails and now we either wait there for 40 minutes…or bail and requeue.
Just one more reason to hate group content in this particular game.

I dont see the problem. :wink:

Stop Leaving Dungeons!

Not what i said at all. Did you read the whole post?

Was the dungeon Brackenhide Hollow?

1 Like

No, because frankly…I get it. As a healer main, I can’t stand Brackenhide Hollow…
It was Academy lol, easiest dungeon. Tank just poofed, clearly not wanting to do that dungeon again haha!
But because I stayed, I ended up with priority queue and got a new group in like 30 seconds lol.

1 Like

If I see The Oculus I leave. I hate that place and I will put up with the penalty!

2 Likes

Once a run was going bad in FFXIV or going to take forever, my friend would randomly say his goldfish was on fire so he could leave since SE implemented a grounds to report people for ‘griefing’ by leaving.

1 Like

lol I can see that. I liked it, but I definitely understand why you don’t like it!

Furry vore fart fetish dungeons are the absolute worst.

1 Like

Sometimes it can take 40 minutes to get another tank, and as a tank player if I get something I don’t want, or see a DPS being a tree trunk, or a healer standing around doing nothing when they could be pressing damage buttons even if their damage is next to nothing, I will either leave and wait out the deserter, or push to the first boss and leave giving me less than 15 minutes before I can queue again.

I am willing to bet that people are intending to play a Timewalking dungeon, but accidentally queued into a Heroic dungeon, so they left immediately instead of wasting their time in the Heroic.

2 Likes

Ill do what I want

1 Like

The tank was betting on getting kicked anyway, so he decided to save time and kicked himself. Galaxy brain strat.

Literally not what happened. Not sure how you got that out of my post.

That’s what I was thinking at first.

/shrug