Stop justifying your new system by breaking old ones

Then it should be easy for you to link/quote literally any explanation as to why that is rather than weakly posturing as if it is and going on to make fun of people who “don’t get it”.

Back it up or stop.

1 Like

Hahaha these nerds will literally get outraged over anything.

1 Like

No because pruning to re-gift to you a function that can be earned as a consumable benefits whom? Blizzard and not the players.

2 Likes

How does it benefit Blizzard?

It benefits literally everyone. I, and many others, hate the strider. Many people never had the strider int he first place. Everyone now has the choice of water walking on any mount they own instead of just one.

1 Like

it is really bad. Tone deaf to the max. They don’t even play their own game when they prune portals from a city full of mages. Legit sad.

1 Like

That’s kind of pointless. Mages don’t need portals in their cities because they can make their own portals whenever they want. :+1:

Apparently they can’t make portals anymore since they are all gone in Dalaran. Nice try.

A tiny handful of the same people spamming the same thread 10,000 times. An overblown tempest in a teapot that Blizzard, rightfully, brushed off.

Now you’re making a new system for “mount equipment” and removing existing functionality from a mount to justify the new system’s existence. People are mad. I’m mad.

No one cares. I’d much rather be able to apply a water-walking ability to any mount rather than see everyone on a strider for another 7 years.

2 Likes

And now everyone, if you look to your right you’ll see a majestic mountain. If you turn towards your left, you’ll see a molehill. Unfortunately, there are many people that think these two are the same thing.

“Front Loaded” is how Ion described Legion in general…without taking the half a second needed to consider why Legion was so “Front Loaded” (Because the most valid complaint about WoD was that it’s endgame was lacking in just about everything).

I love seeing people cry about a non issue.

I feel your passion and anger in this issue. However masked profanity is NOT the way to get your point across.

Just know that it is going onto the PTR. There is still time to offer feedback and let them know how you feel, constructively.

Whether you believe they listen to feedback or not, at this point it is all we can do.

Hint: Obviously they listen to the feedback. A lot of times we just don’t get the answer we want. But sometimes we do. For example, extra row of traits on Azerite Armor. Or no unlocking of traits come 8.2

Or ilevel being in game. Or combat text without an addon.

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

Scorched earth policy with the current WoW dev team is scary and sad at the same time.

Instead of improving things they make things worse. Like do they even bother testing these ideas in reality?

1 Like

Sure they did, they asked the yes-men and they said yes.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize they made you the CM of this board? Until the CoT portal is put into the game players have legit questions as for an ETA.

So if you are not collecting a paycheck from them do not presume to speak on their behalf.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even care that much if I had passivley gotten the rep from Timewalking, but since I went and did the daily quest turn ins and what not, I’m pretty annoyed. What is the point of doing long quest chains or filling bars for weeks or even montha on end if they are just going to invalidate our efforts down the line. It makes no sense unless you put on your tinfoil hat.

Don’t need to be a CM or even a mind reader to discern that the Portal Jockeys are nothing but a water cooler punchline over in Irvine, bruh. :sunglasses:

Irvine is a decadent place full of green lawns while the rest of southern California has severe drought issues and poverty.

Stop trying to use real world logic in a fantasy game. The point you and others just don’t seem to grasp that people are unhappy about the fact that they grinded(some use the crimson strider) for these mounts. If they change the strider, then they need to change the golem, all the multiple man mounts, mog mount and repair mounts. If one can’t have it’s “special ability” then no other mount deserve one.

I am being made to jump through hoops and charged for functionality I already have. Giving me a choice shouldnt come at the expense of taking away my choices then selling them back to me.

If a restaurant took away the steak I already ate then charged me for a new one THEN your analogy works.

2 Likes