Stop FP camping

Doesn’t sound like PvP is for you, if your idea of PvP is ganking. Hence why they have different names, not that you were ever any good at anything within this game.

Nope, I’ll do Warmode and continue to expect actual PvP and not ganking. There was a time in WoW when ganking wasn’t the norm.

When was that?

legends of vanilla like Angwe were master gankers who even crossed over to popular culture

4 Likes

You actually can bail from the flight path. When you’re flying, a button appears just over your action bar that’s the “land at nearest flight point” button. So if you learn that people are being ganked at the FP you are heading to you can click that to land somewhere else. Of course, if it happens to be the nearest FP, then I guess you’re SOL.

You know that ganking is pvp right? So if I only logged into this game to gank…than pvp is for me. Good thing about this game is there’s multiple different types of pvp. Ones where if you want a fair fight there’s ways to ensure that.

I’m fighting other players. How funny is that? I will say, every now and then I do go up against bots but I promptly report them.

I want you to respond to me and tell me all the different ways you think ganking isn’t pvp.

Go on tell me that somehow in the definition of the word versus it promises a equal fight.

Hopefully I just removed those rose colored glasses you have fastened to your skull. But I will say I love the way they look on you.

2 Likes

I don’t think you played in vanilla because ganking was always a very popular way to pass the time.

5 Likes

Never land in tortollian FPs, the main tip in warmode

1 Like

HOWA BOUT NO

2 Likes

Thats wpvp. Because it gets done to horde too. Thereare tortollan wq in drustvar that are forever raid geouped by alli. Or if youre unlucky enough to start the matching wq when you come out of being phased you get ganked. Its not just horde its not just alli. There will always be jerks who camp places. Yesterday I got a friend request from a warrior because he wanted to just trash talk me. He literally just did that to be a jerk. They are all over. You gotta just take the good with the bad in wpvp

1 Like

I’ve done a lot of WQ camping, and I’ve never noticed any jerks doing it.

/innocent

3 Likes

:open_mouth::hushed::joy:

This is war, there is no “safe zone” only war zones

1 Like

Found the loser. I love how people would turn on warmode and expect a fair fight. It’s called war. Nothing is fair in war. i remember back in the old days on pvp servers i would avoid the roads in horde zones for fear of meeting a horde. a normal 20 min quest would take so long just to time it to turn it in. Now snowflakes wants a “fair” fight because they want to turn on warmode and get the 10% bonus without getting “hassled”. Stupid snowflake, turn off warmode and stay a loser.

3 Likes

meh its honestly one of the more toxic strats in wpvp lol

2 Likes

Yup Players just fall off trees especially when you need to be in a major city to turn WM off and Blizzard is telling players to turn it off. Yup just make a raid as Horde even tho they will get literally nothing but garbage amounts of Honor that do nothing to incentives wasting there time on a group of gankers. The issue is there are people getting rewarded for toxic behavior and individuals trying to get the best experience possible are getting told to go tern off WM because Blizzard don’t know how to create a healthy environment for WPVP and a complementing reward structure.

“Ganking” then is WAY different to what it is now. The term largely refers to getting killed in a fight you have no chance of winning. In vanilla ganking happened via a Rogue vs someone off a lower level. There was hardly any reward if any at all for doing this now Alliance players are actually being rewarded for participating in this toxic behavior.