Stop crying about LFG

Some do, some don’t. That is where personal responsibility comes in.

Why would Horde quit over that when they are the majority of the player base? :rofl:

Ikr its just like thinking wotlk will tank over no LFD. The people using it to level their alts are the minority. Actually most of you are alliance posters too so…

So only Alliance want LFD? :roll_eyes:

I never said people were going to quit I don’t think I think people always say they’re going to quit but never actually do like the same people who say that if Rdf gets put in the game they will quit I doubt they’re quitting.

I did say however there was no reason to play alliance.

It’s and it’s funny you bring same faction battlegrounds up because it was unacceptable to wait that long for a battleground

You guys are the PvE faction after all, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Horde dosn’t have kittys to hug and love.

speaking of which I somehow got the white kittten on my server. I don’t know how I did it as that took me until Legion on retail lol.

Which is why I was against same faction BGs.

So it’s unacceptable to wait a long time to join a BG, but it’s ok to have to spam LFG for hours to get into a dungeon? I don’t understand Blizzard’s logic. If cross realm same faction BGs are ok, then so is LFD.

1 Like

We were for Vanilla Classic, not so much for TBC and WotLK.

1 Like

So after world first Lich King kill everyone quit the game? :rofl:

Does that mean all raids prior are open at the start, pvp seasons get skipped too right?

1 Like

Then give me bonus badges some other way. And give me a bonus satchel some other way to tank regular heroics for you and you got a deal. Also summon me to the dungeon while I farm while filling the group.

1 Like

why are you ok with lfg and forming groups but despise lfd?..lol.

1 Like

Sigh, it’s like some people don’t realize they didn’t remove the feature to “keep the community”. They removed it to:

a) Slow the community down to increase each Phase’s lifespan
b) Push the community away [and hopefully back into Retail]

4 Likes

Pretty much. All the pro players were pushing heroic ICC, only casuals were still doing lvl 80 dungeons.

So why should they care if we have easy access to dungeons via LFD? They will all be busy in heroic raids.

1 Like

I don’t care but if it comes out before ICC it will break my immersion.

Do level 70 boosts and DKs in pre-patch break your immersion? How about same faction BGs?

2 Likes

I’m pro LFD and my problem is that Blizz and the ant LFD crowd refuse do give in one bit, it is their way or get out. Most want LFD on launch but are completely ok if they at least give it to us later in the expansion. Both sides have to give in a little, there has to be a middle ground.

1 Like

Yeah, I got tired of the LFD threads myself, tried to make one saying the LFD being removed isn’t as big as people claim but yeah the people that responded didn’t take it well.