Stop Complaining About The Jelly Cat!

Make me, nerd!

2 Likes

When people are paying money for a product, and they change the product at the last minute in a negative way, people are allowed to be upset.

That’s the relationship between company and consumer.

If any other difficulty had their rewards changed many people saying get over it would be crying just the same.

1 Like

Yep.

Well, not all of them. If Blizzard promised to kick puppies for someone’s amusement, I would not want them to keep that.

Sure.

Ok Ion.

1 Like

You have known that you can’t get gladiator mounts for 16 years. Blizzard told you from the beginning that these mounts are limited time for non-instance content.

This is what the achievement says right now in the game, live:

4 Likes

Zzz the question was, what if she can’t. Is he gonna say the same to her.

Dude’s playing a warlock this season, the most META class. At ilvl 272. Sitting at 2.5K and talking smack. xD I am just laughing cause he thinks he’s good.

Also this post spells it out perfectly (from another thread.) Most people like the OP can’t empathize. He won’t say crap to his gf’s face if she can’t do it. But he will talk strangers down cause he can.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the Cat not being available in LFR. It’s about the way Blizzard handled this. Here, I’ll copy paste what I put in other threads on this topic:

The issue isn’t that LFR players aren’t getting access to the slime cat mount, it’s that Blizzard yanked the rug out from under LFR players by making them think they could earn it until a few days before the season was due to start.

If, from the get go, Blizzard had said “You must complete the fated raids on normal difficulty or higher to get the slime cat.” no one would have given a damn. Sure there would be some players who would ask for LFR to be included and raise the question as to why LFR players were excluded but there wouldn’t be the anger we’re seeing now.

This mess is entirely Blizzards doing and they should fix it before S4 goes live by making it possible for LFR players to earn the mount, which they didn’t say wasn’t possible until a few days ago.

By the way? As of right now the in-game achievement panel still implies that you can earn the slime cat mount if you do LFR. It has NOT been updated. So players who do not pay attention to the forums or any news posts and do LFR content are going to be PISSED when they complete all the fated raids on LFR and don’t get the reward the achievement says they should be getting.

5 Likes

Right? I don’t even know how he’s comparing Glad mounts to this. LOL! What a Brainiac. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your paying money for an expansion and monthly subscription. The monthly subscription has all the items listed you are entitled to, which does not include Mr. Jiglesworth Sr., dropping at a specified rate or area. They have features promised in the “package” you buy, which the Mr. Jiglesworth Sr. is not, take a look at the Shadowlands expansion packages for confirmation on that.

But beyond that they can tweak, change, balance, anything they want in their game. Loot drops aren’t promised to you through any transaction. GG

1 Like

Good thing it’s not a loot drop.

Stop complaining about complaining about the jelly cat mount!

You are just adding fuel to the fire and yet another thread.

4 Likes

An cosmetic mount you get from an Achievement. They can change that all they want. Go ahead and link where it was promised to you in any transactional detail. Not helping yourself.

7 Likes

Maybe if there’s an avalanche of complaints about the LFR slime cat decision, there might be a tiiiiiiiiny chance it was a bad change.

Perhaps stay off social media and the forums then.
It takes no effort, uses 0 time, and costs 0 dollars to not open/start a thread about it.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right, they can.

That doesn’t mean people cannot complain about it, they should complain about it, especially in this case in particular, which I am sure is unintentional, but is none the less scummy and disrespecting players time.

Na those of us against the decision wont stop until they change it

2 Likes

All eyes are on Blizzard now, and it will be a mess no matter what they decide. The only possible addition is some of the “you don’t deserve it” crowd going over to a " Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah" approach.

1 Like

Exactly, they made this mess themselves and the lack of communication is making it worse. This will also make some question whether Blizz really is changing their ways, or if it’s just all talk. They have a real chance here to prove to everyone they really are changing and listening to feedback, or if they are going to prove the doubters right when it comes to the next expansion being more of the same.

I heard the Jellycat can use Soar and act as a combat pet in the mage tower.

Normally I’d agree, but this is a short season and a lot of guilds are on break already. Pugging looking for raid groups in the group finder feels bad for what should be a fun reward just going through the content. I personally don’t care, but I understand why people are mad, and I kind of agree with them. Blizzard baited and switched at the last minute. Not a good look.

1 Like

That’s what concerns me. It really feels like Blizz botched this. It’s not a good sign heading into a new expansion in a few months.

1 Like