Stop cheering for WoW to kill WoW

Not blinded by it. Cosmetic is great, don’t get me wrong. But that alone is not enough to keep me hooked to a game. And Roleplayers are also on classic. Doing a more old school thing with tabard representation and guild event for those who wish between raids.

Like FF14 is great with fashion. I got a house on it. My soulmate keeps growing crops at the garden while we play classic. But the endgame of FF14 is rather boring and it’s pvp is terrible for me. So I always enjoyed playing FF11 over FF14.

Now with Classic I am actually enjoying myself with wow. The superior era of the game is first triology in my opinion. Anything from Cataclysm and up has been mostly dissappointment for me.

1 Like

For one, it’s not been reduced to “Nothing but” this, but it’s an aspect of the game a lot of people enjoy, because it’s… wait for it… fun?

You play video games for entertainment and fun I hope?

Sure there’s collectables, so what? How does there being collectables impact you?

People were collecting pets, mounts, and tons of other things as early as classic as well. It just took up more inventory space and bank space to do so.

If WoW went back in time to fight WoW, WoW would win.

1 Like

That’s hardly the point though, collectible cosmetics is a nice bonus to have in any game. But when it becomes the only enjoyable part of an MMORPG, I think we have a major problem.

It’s not…?

There’s plenty of things to do and enjoy still.