Stop censoring characters

Oh, the crying over someone putting on pants… This thread is golden.

4 Likes

Quite a heated argument indeed. A trousers of discord.

1 Like

no, actually, continue “censoring” characters because i’m tired of seeing scantily clad female characters in a fantasy game while the vast majority of male characters have actual practical armor.
why do you need the women in this game to have less clothes? is it really so important to you? because to me, as a woman, what is important is showing strong women characters who don’t need to be reduced to eye candy.

1 Like

There, fixed that for you

1 Like

Ok so where are the women models Bikinis bottoms? Never seen a woman swim in her pants at the beach, or in any pool.

There are tons in-game! Just a quick search led to this thread, just for you and all your mog-related thirst!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/looking-for-skimpy-ive-got-you-uncovered/346006

1 Like

It is usually munchausen by proxy for those who have issues and love to stick their head in the sand.

The censorship is a half baked gesture to “prove” they are changing. If it wasn’t for getting caught, blizz would be carrying on as usual.

6 Likes

Hey, it’s okay, I will wear the same thing everyday for the rest of my life in representation of true WoW characters. I won’t even wash it, I promise.

Nah, I think they prefer the dark times when people got falsely accused of being a witch.

what does a real war have to do with a video game im confused here

1 Like

yes you are.

this is where you came in

Take a break.

All these scantily clad NPCs and they won’t let me scantily clad with them :confused:

lol they wont be for long xD

Hey, did you see the new toy from the vault?

You NPCs are going to need some new lines. And those of you knowingly trolling this should feel bad about yourselves.

speak for yourself.

No, I’m speaking directly to you. You who has accused blizzard of fraud for changing a characters outfit and is now claiming to be a freedom fighter of all things. I get that this is the most attention you have ever received in your entire life but you can stop trolling now.

Please take your own advice.

3 Likes

blizzard isn’t going to change this no matter how much you object to it - how about you put it in perspective and use your energy complaining about important things.

I don’t really care that VanCleef has pants now.

I just think the ones they chose were kind of ugly looking.

I mean, they couldn’t have just put her in matching tier 6 pants?

3 Likes