Stop censoring characters

Please just stop. The game is already old, your playerbase is going on 25+ years old now. No one wants characters changed after 15 years when no one had a problem with them before. I’d also say this accounts as fraud since people who bought (real money) the toy that turns people into bosses are now affected by this change after several years of there being no problem. I don’t understand what this decision brings to the game except body shaming towards women. There are plenty of male characters with their nipples shining bright as day. Boy this is quite a weird world we live in.

162 Likes

in 2023 it is our light-given right to have troll nipples force fed to the bleeding eyes of every player

11 Likes

Lmao :joy: I went through shadowlands having the jailers nipple forced upon me every cutscene

55 Likes

Oh did I get turned into a fruit bowl while at work??? :scream:

29 Likes

What did I miss? Because I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

53 Likes

Vanessa no longer has thigh armor.

13 Likes

You always were fruity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I don’t understand complaints like this. Yeah, they changed her outfit so what? That’s not gonna change the amount of “art” there is out there if you wanna see them scantily clad or whatever…

20 Likes

The point is Vanessa is supposed to be sexy. It’s literally a part of her lore that she uses her wiles to distract enemies.

64 Likes

censorship is real. they allow the male characters to be topless but censor all the females.bias company

43 Likes

What exactly are you complaining about?

It’s part of the March is Woman’s Month virtue signaling.

They won’t pay them the same as men, of course, but they will change the pants itemID on a character model.

13 Likes

:dracthyr_a1: :popcorn:

10 Likes

Gotta thank that puritan USA freaking out over any kind of spiciness

31 Likes

I often too change my outfits.

10 Likes

As a woman, I’ve been tired for a LONG time of the notion that seeing our skin is somehow offensive. Every time they embark on “OMG QUICK COVER UP ALL THE WOMEN” costume changes I roll my eyes.

There are plenty of covered up female characters. Stop enforcing zero-skin dress codes on every character in the game. I don’t feel “safer” like that, frankly, again as a woman, I feel threatened that society is once again trying to step in and dictate how I should dress because I’m female.

59 Likes

And those were the greatest days of my life

1 Like

Don’t need to be scantily clad to be sexy. :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Next up whitemane being given a robe. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You bite your flat tongue.

2 Likes