Stop blaming blizzard for human nature

u hear one person cry about a sinking ship and everyone leaves their server bc the pop imbalance was 55 - 45, and now ur stuck on Bene.

I play on Bene. and I’m not complaining about the queues because I knew and expected this would be a thing. Stop blaming anyone other than yourself and human nature. Sheep think and following “greener pastures”.

It may suck but it is what it is.

12 Likes

I rather have queues that’ll last like a week tops than be on a dead server and pay to escape. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

imagine being a white knight for bliz when they make billions and run the servers on a cpu from 2004

19 Likes

The proper nomenclature is “simping”.

I am simping for Blizzard when I say that this is our fault.

Servers were full but we wanted our friends to be able to join us.

We cried and cried until Blizzard gave in.

They said full was and we said NO.

Our fault this time. /simping

3 Likes

Yeah very hard to stop.

I so agree with you, if a que is the worst that can happen ohwell i love being on grobb, woulda went bene too but I’m westcoast kid :innocent:

always one blizzard apologist

2 Likes

I think it’s a bit optimistic to think they’re only going to last a week tops. They’ve actually gotten worse every day since prepatch (because nobody is logging out any more). They might slow down some in a bit, but they’re going to be way, way worse at Wrath launch proper. There’s just no way they won’t be. Optimistically, I’d say queues are maybe gone for the last week or two of prepatch, then back for Wrath launch, and gone maybe 3-4 weeks into wrath.

So I’d say buckle up for World of Remote Desktop for at least a couple months.

This isn’t human nature. This is 100% a blizzard caused issue.

the only human nature part about it was that players wanted to play together. They wanted to group together. They begged for RDF to be added to help. Even to give dual spec so more people would be willing to tank. Blizz ignored them and as a result the players went to wherever the population was high so they could be able to have a better chance of meeting and playing with other players.

Cross realm RDF. thats all it takes and that is 100% blizzards responsibility to add.

2 Likes

Yeah what’s funny to me is,I bet the majority of players on bene paid to transfer there. But they don’t want to transfer off to a “dead” server. Blizzard should offer a free transfer to 1 realm so it can accept all 9k overflow out of bene, this would still put that server at borderline que timers.

1 Like

Blizzard are greedy and only think of money not the player base … remember the sexism and racism from

1 Like

I agree 100% sometimes players are lazy and just complain for convenience. But at the same time…… how has blizzard still not atleast tried to upgrade the infrastructure a bit. I’m enjoying prepatch so far but cmon…… at most we have what 30-50k on one server? We can’t even hold that much? How are we gonna hold a mil then lol?

1 Like

member when the top guilds left smaller servers to go to bene ? i member

1 Like

Blizz is a business. It’s their job to resolve customer pain points. It’s not the consumer’s job to do that for them.

1 Like

I truly hope I never see you work near any server room or data center with that mentality. Because with only people like you around, we’d still be in the stone age.

And it’s the city’s job to maintain the public basketball court, but if your neighborhood trashes it you’re still going to end up playing in a dump most of the time.

1 Like

Uhmm… yes it is human nature.

Its not a 100% a blizzard issue, its 100% human nature.

In my time of playing WoW, if there is a full server, people will flock to it if they are new to the game or if transfer is available to go to that server, people will flock to it. Since this is WoW classic we are talking about, People hard flocked to those full servers because of the fact that a full server means a large pool of players and an easier time to form groups compared to a medium/semi high pop server.

When you press that Okay button (or start the transfer proccess) this message will appear…

If you pressed yes… than you consented into joining a server that explicitly states that there will be wait times, especially when those happen to be in for new content.

1 Like

He’s not though.

The players 100% created this issue. Everyone likes to scream how important server community is then 40k people xferred to become anonymous drones stuck in queues.

Player created issue.

Bad analogy. Wow is not a public facility. It is a private, paid-for premium game.

Which is the problem. They should not be full. It’s 2022 and the hardware is identical to 2004/2008 where more people played the game than now, and you’re telling me it’s OUR fault? I, nor has anyone else here that plays, paid for/provided the servers for blizzard to use for classic WoW. You’re wrong. NEXT…