1 Like

-Buys Chocolate Bar
-Opens Chocolate Bar
-Doesn’t Want Chocolate
-Cries about not getting Golden Ticket

Rinse repeat.

1 Like

I find this impossible to believe when you type like this

Looks at the dropbox… see’s classic stress test button.
OMG GIMMIE NOW!
Smashes the button endlessly, frothing at the mouth trying to get in until fingers bleed

I wonder how many math wizzes decided to buy multiple subs to increase their chances? Lol

2 Likes

Would have been cheaper to donate to streamers until the streamer begged for them to be added to the beta.

1 Like

i spend the whole day thinking about what i type i dont need to on a wow forum … jesus
seems like your tilted because you majored in psychology or dropped out of school with debt
also programming syntax is completely different than writing something in english LMAO

I think the point is that if you don’t have the patience to type out a word, you don’t have the patience for coding.

1 Like

If this were anywhere near true, it would show. It would be second nature for you to type accurately.

Instead, it looks more like a typical troll spitting out as much as he can as fast as he can.

1 Like

yup! you know a lot!
hahahaha

No, I just know how to spot an obvious liar.

Not that it’s a difficult feat.

im not going to doxx myself if thats what your looking for

You’ve clearly lost sight of the discussion, so I’ll just leave you to do…whatever it is you’ll do to save face.

yup! saving face on a wow discussion board definetely
your intellect is way to high you need to work for google!

If it makes you feel better the AV they’re testing right now is really bad
May as well just be playing retail

1 Like

lets get everyone hyped up about AV testing! acting like a lot of players will be able to try it get them to resub and then nope

Yeeeeah about that… You seriously think they are not going to remind people about the next stress test? Did you even think about this before making this post?

If you’re a game developer who needs to STRESS TEST your game, you need a ton of people. So you inform people that you need their help to stress test and when the tests are happening.

yeah it sucks we are not in the real beta. Yeah it sucks that they keep talking about the beta and giving up dates when we can’t play. but they need to do this to make sure people like you don’t get all butt hurt at launch. So they can make it go as smooth as possible.

If you’re really having a hard time with this, You can always try not paying attention to the forums until aug 27.

1 Like

White Knights… ha

1 Like

i know right

“Let’s not tell our Classic Community what’s going on! Yeah that’ll help!”

We have lauded them for their communication for months and now you’re complaining that they’re communicating too much? Just because you can’t play it, doesn’t mean we don’t want to know.

If you’re not in Beta, you’re note getting access. They never claimed you would.

Beta is mostly a bait for subs. Look at the scheduled for stress tests, once a month to bait you into subbing for 3 months. Add in a bunch of streamers to beta so you can see it and really really want to play and they get a bunch of people to sub just in hopes of getting into a stress test.

Their marketing teams knows what they’re doing, I’ll give them that much.

2 Likes