Stop announcing beta and tests and stuff if 99% population cant get in

“They don’t update us and everyone gets mad. They do update us and everyone gets mad.”
god you guys learn to read

1 Like

I agree with a four letter word and ing at the end.

Look like nearly all of you, I’d love to be in beta too as I’ve been hyped af since they announced Classic at Blizzcon the other year… but I don’t rly see the purpose of these threads. Like other closed beta tests, they’re limited to a handful of select people only and a majority of us were just unlucky.

I can at least take solace in the fact that I’m not putting time and effort into a character that’s going to just get wiped permanently in two months (already lived that experience on a certain server previously~) when beta ends, just to do it all over again when Classic goes live.

1 Like

“beta & stress test : wow classic”
OH WOW I GOT BETA
SWEET I CAN DOWNLOAD
cant play it though
if u dont know what & means it means and for some of you that didnt go to school

Dude. I’m more against milking the whales than most are. If people think they are getting the wonka golden beta ticket by subbing then i have some nice ocean front property in Arizona for sale. This isn’t fishing for subs. This is blizz trying to somewhat communicate with the player base.
We want them to and when they do we get posts like this. It’s no wonder they don’t want to speak to us.
The math is against you. Don’t be dumb enough to buy a sub for a shot at the beta lottery unless you’re prepared to lose.

Do you work for EA? Bethsadia?

.> zzzzzzz bro you dont get it

i suggest u take a nice break from the forums and stop being so emotional about not getting into a beta that will be deleted in 2 months. i got tricked from that but i’m not here crying on the forums about it.

also this sentence is just hilarious to me
“if u dont know what & means it means and for some of you that didnt go to school”

2 Likes

I’m not your bro bruh.

1 Like

I’m not your bruh, bro?

Wahh…stop making me come to a website and read through things that I don’t like.

Go back to live.

1 Like

im glad you had a chuckle

I’m not your bruh, sis

1 Like

It’s okay man, some people just didn’t make the cut for beta and you were one of those people. Just give it 2 months.

I’m not your sis, son.

1 Like

Reading it again it sounds like

I’m not your son, mom.

1 Like

pce boys cya never

I’m not your mom, … uhh… Crap. Alright. You win.

1 Like

Lol. You almost did with son. I was like uhhh mom? That was fun. Thank for the lulz :smile:

1 Like