Stonemaul Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Stonemaul (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Seeing if any of the gang is getting back together.

Toon was “TheFreak” Undead Warrior

Mudhead. Warfare.

Hope your all doing well.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Theron, troll mage. I was pretty terrible.

Spent the most time in Aquilas Draconi, be cool to see if anyone is around from there.

A lot of old Stonemaulers (Unknown Entity & Final Ascension) have made a Discord server to connect and get a guild together for Classic raiding. Join us! discord.gg/2Kp84Zh

Tauren Warroir - ibelickin
Guild - Souls of the Banished

Lookin for anyone from the past

Orc Warrior - Stallion

Guilds: Totenreich / Desperados - #represent

3 Likes

Undead Rogue - Tragic

Guild: Legions of the Horde

2 Likes

Tragic! I remember you! Its Neziritch from LotH as well (Momentum after that).

Undead Warlock - Neziritch
Undead Priest - Maus

2 Likes

CHILDRENOFTHEKORN is moving the old guild to the classic servers and are checking in today and August 13th for possible character creations and server decisions for classic. We will all be making an effort to bring a small group back to get this all going. If you have lost us on the way, head over to the facebook group CHILDRENOFTHEKORN and that has been where we have laid dormant for years. We also have a WOW retail guild that has been running non-stop on Bleeding Hollow and not Stonemaul because we had to move the guild back when all the servers died to get to a destination that had people still playing. All original members are still welcome and new. We have remained a cohesive group throughout the years and are trying to bring this back to a whole new adventure, same people, different time. Slate has been wiped clean for All! Join Us!!

4 Likes

Hey all, I was a troll rogue named Blazeblade! I was in Dragon’s Horde, Casual Crusaders (my parents created and ran this guild). Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces!

1 Like

Nuatha Troll Hunter

Slodan, Troll Shaman - Heritage, Core, Bloodlines, Better Than You

Lotnazgul undead rogue here :smiley: Also had Tbones druid hit me up peeps!

Sariel - Undead Rogue
Guilds - Final Ascension / The Shadows Return / Crows Lament

Hit me up, or scroll up and join the Discord fun!

1 Like

Casgair - Undead Shadow Priest
Skindred - Undead Warlock

Guild: Raiders of the Lost Orc, Carnage, Wreckoning, RAGE

1 Like

If Anyone knew me and we used to play together, give me a greeting. Muard the Undead Warlock.

Hechicero aka “Hech” (Undead Mage) on Toten / FA. I’ll check the discord.

Looking for anyone from Gnome Punters Inc, especially Leatherneck or Sacred.

I was a Troll warrior named Chrut

4 Likes

I’m in brother!