Stonemaul Alliance Reconnections

Hardhead, Gnome Mage, and many alts
Vendarri, Schism, Order of the Brew?

Bloodheavy, Wangfury, Mikah, Honda, Handsofmight, Moonsinger, so many more.

Holy hell I just saw this reply a year later lol. I remember you raiding in Chute Box with us. Still playing on Stonemaul every once and a while.

Hugz! Artifice the aussie druid here <3 I’m on Arugal oceanic classic, but great to see some of the old names here

OMG!! Artiface!! I healed with you back in the day on my druid Theshizzle. Glad to see you are still around:D

1 Like

I played a Night Elf Druid named Bangledesh. I was a member of the guilds Holy Roman Knights and than the guild Verndari. Are any of my ex guildies here still alive and well?

You’re name looks familiar, I was a Druid named Bangledesh in HRK. How have you been old friend?

Bangledesh a fellow druid. I joined near the end of vanilla though

Whiskywanker Human pally Alcohol fueled brewtality

Later switched to horde Beerfest BE pally Legions of The Horde

Banyon doesn’t really play, spiritnova logs on occasionally but thats about it. I raid TBC classic on benediction though.

Hey, I know this is an old post but hopefully you’ll get a notification or something at some point.

This is Glitch, the old blessing bot from Lords of Havoc. I still play the game but Curian and I are on Stormrage now.

Hope you’re doing well.

I was a priest/paladin named Sentrix/Ocpaladinco. I remember a lot of you. Wish I saw this thread back when it was created! Anyone still playing? I’m on Whitemane horde.

I was a dwarf warrior and gnome/undead rogue named Speedwarrior and Speedstaber back then. Neat seeing familiar names here after all these years. I was a member of Verndari and Roadkill throughout classic into late wrath.

How did I just see this :'D

Was it pvp healing?? The name is so familiar. I’m over on oceanic servers now :smiley: