Stolen Crystal [RP/OOC] [Sign-Ups Closed]

No worries. Also on the map thing, anyone can comment so if I miss something feel free to add it in if ya want

Iā€™m trying to type something up, but Iā€™ve hit a mild writerā€™s block. Mild, because Iā€™ve been RPing just fine outside WoW and the forums, butā€¦

Seems to be a setting-specific block.

i will post tomorrow i suppose

Sorry, I was sick and couldnā€™t post.

Unfortunately Kora has to look dumb cuz I suck at riddles XD

I still donā€™t get your ā€˜has toā€™ mentality. You can discuss the solution with your group here in OOC and then react appropriate to how Kora would.

1 Like

Speaking of which!..

Anyone have anything to say about this riddle?

I thInk you mIght want to count the number of Instances of the letter I. At least I thInk thats what It looks lIke. :stuck_out_tongue:

I count 7

That was my take away as well, and the number I reached.
General question: How do you think we should deliver that answer? Kersia brought up a good point in the IC that thereā€™s not anyone (or anything) that we can see to receive the answer, soā€¦ What do you think is the next step?

Suppose we could try just shouting it. /shrug

Iā€™m just going with the flow on this one.

That is the hard part of the riddle methinks. Might have to prompt more, as the input is not really obvious. Alsoā€¦ there are only two claw marks, one at each end of the tunnel, pointing in one direction from the dead end towards the group, or west when looking at the map. On the right track with the Is but the number is wrong as well.

Monster fights will be unavoidable, but I may have mechanics to them as they are far from set in stone how they work. Though you are more than welcome to attempt creative ways to avoid a fight, I will match you with creative ways to not <3 I donā€™t mind the challenge.

I am happy to offer clues and solutions. The riddles can be discussed and totally solved here. After all our characters are not us and for many of us, our characters are smarter than we are. glares at Kersia I am not going to leave yall hanging and will offer clues, nudges, and/or solutions to the puzzles.

I will say, I donā€™t believe any of the puzzles are very complex, and 9/10 times the obvious answer is the right answer. Like Kersiaā€™s group over here initially taking a course in philosophy. Cā€™mon now, I aint that smart or good at puzzles XD Tips and pointers I picked up from others was to make the solution hidden in plain sight. So I think I did for most of the puzzles.

If you want to know the right answer or if your characterā€™s guess is right, just ask here and I am happy to tell you if you are right or thinking in the right direction. I can put it in a details hidden post so only those that want to know can click to see it.

Like my group is going the right direction for the number they need, but they are pretty far off for the input.

and Iā€™m just here wondering if Kawisa has a silencer in his bag of tricksā€¦

You shot at it! What did you expect it would do XD

Umā€¦die maybe?

Short post up,would have been longer but one can only do so much describing a gas grenade going off XD

Iā€™ll tell you now Iā€™m really bad with riddles so I probably wonā€™t be much good at this part.

Same man Same. I always over complicate riddles, which is why I had Kora mention the fact the obvious answer is sometimes right XD

@Aanka
Just to oocly clarify, I (the player) am not trying to be mean or harsh. Iā€™m just being honest with Vesthiā€™s responses to your character. I hope her abrasiveness doesnā€™t cause you (the player) any stress.

@Vesthi Yeah, I know! Itā€™s all good - itā€™s just our characters. Aanka can be condescending at times (lots of times).