Stolen Crystal [RP/OOC] [Sign-Ups Closed]

The IC: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ic-closed/189295?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Accepted Folks

Laatu: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/3?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Orlock/Nil: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/4?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Winona: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/6?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Kora: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/7?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Kawisa/Raiku: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/8?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Kersia: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/9?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Tolbyas: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/10?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Aanka: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/12?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Vesthi: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/13?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Darak: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/16?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Damalys: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/23?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Lynara: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-open/188461/25?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Myorga: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stolen-crystal-rp-ooc-sign-ups-closed/188461/29?u=kersia-wyrmrest-accord

Blank map for visualization

Here is a link to the spreadsheet of the maze I’ll be doing my best to describe. Access different wings with the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Don’t advance too far in one post, I’ll keep you up to date in the OOC, but be patient with me. I sleep normally 8am-6pm ish and weekends I’ll have work which limits posting. Otherwise, I will try to respond as soon as there is something to respond to, even if it is one person, you will get a maze response.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SfwYplortb_wjGlENQXEr3nBXJ1dKFk9t97kPiAU8Pc/edit?usp=sharing

The sound of glass shattering startled Kersia awake in her chambers. What? What was that noise!? She glanced around the room and saw nothing out of place. Was it just a dream? Kersia shut her eyes for a moment as she felt the mana of her home. Something was off in the flow of her defense systems. They seemed to have far less power… Kersia snarled and snapped her eyes open, blinking out of existence for a moment before reappearing within her containment lab.

“No!” Kersia could see the containment field that once held Vinarion’s crystal was gone and the crystal missing. The normally bright runes of sealing that covered the edges of the lab were now dull and barely glowing. “Racheytech!” Kersia snapped. “You imbecile! Where are you!?”

When the robotic cat failed to respond, Kersia felt a pit form in her stomach. She ran from the lab up to the shop above and found it in disarray. Her displays of enchantments and gadgets were strewn about, as if the perpetrator was struggling to find something. “Racheytech!” Kersia glanced around as she sought the cat. There, she found his body. Several pieces littered near him; components for his vocal box, the alarm array. It appeared as if his general circuitry had been tampered with as well.

Kersia knelt down next to the cat. “Kawisa!” She shouted, aiming to summon her helper if he wasn’t already coming.

Raiku had awakened at the sound of the crash as well. Unfortunately, he didn’t have the rapid ability to instantly move through the house/sub-dimension that they lived in. He only managed to just get to the lab as Kersia yelled for him and it wasn’t hard to see why. He may have not been as attuned to the labs defenses as the blue was, but after spending so long surrounded by the magic signature, he could tell it was weaker. Before he could even ask what happened, he saw the shattered form of the robotic cat.

Shadowflame flared to life as it twisted around his hands, his anger shimmering in his eyes. “Who do I burn?” He asked with a cool anger in his voice.

They had long since learned that Kersia’s ‘enchantment’ was a ruse and decided to stick around anyway. Kersia’s lab was better stocked than any other that Kawisa would be able to find with the added benefit of not having the nosy Kirin Tor. Since then they had called the lab home themselves, so to see it in such a state, as well as seeing Rachey in pieces, had him furious.

“I do not know.” Kersia stood and lifted the lifeless robotic cat. “But I will find out. I had hoped you had known something, though I am somewhat relieved you are not injured.” She went behind her counter and pulled out a tool kit. “Rachytech’s eyes record each time he activates his alarm modes.” She began to tinker and fidget with the wiring in the cat’s head. “Assuming our thief is stupid, which I am certain they are with how brutal they had to get to disarm the cat, the recording chip should still be here.”

Kersia sighed as she worked. She just needed to get the memory circuit wired into his eyes so she could project the imaging. She could temporarily power it with her mana until she got him functional again. After a few minutes, she turned the cat’s head towards the wall. “Alright.” A small orb of energy flowed from her into the cat, and suddenly lights flared up and projected onto the wall.

On the wall, in somewhat poor quality, a scene played out. Racheytech was staring at the door. Behind the glass, two figures could be seen. One taller than the other. Kersia’s wards on the door burned bright as if they were combating something. Then the wards shattered and the door swung open. Both figures entered the storefront. First was a pandaren female, similar in build to Kersia. The only major feature was the arcane blue glow to her eyes, just like Kersia’s. Next was a tall human male. Racheytech’s video did not unveil much of his features.

Racheytech darted towards the pair but something stopped him. In moments, the cat appeared to have fallen limp to the floor. His eyes were still active for several seconds, in time to see the pandaren and human get through Kersia’s biometric scan into the deeper lab. And then darkness.

Kersia’s mouth was slightly agape watching the show. “How did they get beyond the scan…? Unless… “ She thought for several moments. “My lab is designed to only allow the registered to get beyond the storefront. At least without setting off the alarms. However the spell is… not perfect. Bloodlines tend to carry similar enough qualities to get beyond the barrier.” Kersia looked back at Racheytech and then over to Raiku. “Dragons tend to have many clutchmates, perhaps this is too unreliable a method.” Kersia shook her head. “Vinarion’s soul crystal was stolen. I would hazard a guess that one of the pair is part of his brood.” She paused and examined Raiku. “You have any relatives that know where you are?”

Before they could answer, Kersia shook her head. “Actually, that is irrelevant. What we need to do is focus on the now. I need to notify Mortre, and spread word through my contacts. Someone took a powerful relic for a reason, and I intend to find out why and retrieve it."

In a few days time, Kersia received word from a contact about a possible lead. A group of lunatics with the goal of resurrecting the fallen aspect, Malygos, had recently started getting more bold and brash. Delinquents and failures from the Kirin Tor, and potentially oddballs from the blue flight that still clung to the aspect. The group had been mostly ignored, harmless. But now they are rallying and trying to recruit more members. Some members claim they have the means now to accomplish their goal. The leader is hard to track down, and the Kirin Tor suspect they use some form of illusion magic or form changing to evade identification. The group seems based in either Coldarra, Storm Peaks, or Crystal Song.

Kersia scowled at the news and sent word to Mortre. She was surprised to see Tolbyas arrive instead of the dragon. Mortre did not want to partake in another mission against the son she once loved dearly. Without knowing the details of this group, Kersia decided to post a help wanted ad around Stormwind and Dalaran. She had success with mortal aid in the past, why not tap them again.

Looking For Adventurous Heroes:

My shop was robbed and a priceless artifact of great magical power was taken. The culprit has fled somewhere on Northrend where they have allies. I need able bodied folks to venture with me and help take it back. Meet me at Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight in 1 week.

Kersia

Hello!

So there haven’t been many big and active threads for a while. I want to get things active again, so I’ve been working on story ideas for a few weeks. Gosh it feels like Cult just finished lol. Anyway, the premise here is that the soul crystal for the black dragon at the end of Cult has been in Kersia’s care. Now someone has stolen it. Kersia had some luck with petitioning for aid in Cult, so she is going to try again here.

Rules:

• When it comes to characters, I only ask that power levels be kept reasonable. I will attempt to flex combat up and down to match the power levels of the party. There will be mooks that can be cut down, but generally named “villains” are going to take some work to kill/incapacitate.

• I expect about weekly posts or more. I am not going to babysit. If everyone has posted and it would make sense to progress, I will try and post sooner. But overall, I will always try to progress something by Monday night. If you miss a week or need a break, you can rejoin as long as you can creatively catch back up.

• Combat posting will be more rapid. I will try to post more frequently to facilitate combat. I will not wait for everyone to “take a turn” because that may stall things out. Do not hesitate to post again if it is warranted.

• I don’t do good guy/bad guy sign ups. It convolutes the story trying to manage people to follow both the good guys and the bad guys. I like to have control in how the story and combat progresses, which having both sides tends to slow way down. Watched too many threads die this way.

• Respect each other

• Do not take over actions of another person’s character without their consent.

• Ultimately, I am to make the 2nd to last ruling in the thread. Blizzard makes the final ruling. You are expected to still follow the ToS and CoC in here.

**Name:**

**Race:**

**Brief History:**

**Combat Style:**

**Mount (Flying preferred):**

**Why You Are Here/Interested:**

1 character per person ideally, but if there is not much interest, I’ll open it to two. Sign-ups will remain open for 1-1.5 weeks, though I may start the thread sooner. Should people drop, I may allow more to sign up later with some creative writing to get them caught up.

4 Likes

Popping in to say I’m definitely interested but need to figure out who to sign up with, though I have a pretty good idea.

Name: Laatu the Redeemed

Race: Titan-forged Eredar

Brief History: Formerly Fellatu the Reaver of Souls, Laatu found service in Giddis Blackbolt’s employ, the Warlock’s compassion and self-sacrifice gradually teaching her the virtue and strength of Azeroth. Following a daring last stand at the Tomb of Sargeras’ perimeter, Laatu died seven times, rising each time to slay yet more Legion demons, bringing true death to a Nathrezim at her final return. She was felled an eighth time, and Odyn’s val’kyr spirited her away before the demons could claim her soul. Since then, she has become one of the Valarjar, proudly declaring her Eredar heritage, but purged of fel corruption.

Combat Style: Overpowering blows delivered at decisive moments, interspersed with smaller strikes aimed to unbalance. Knows some magic, but mostly uses it as a supplement to her skills as a warrior. Sheer size makes her a daunting foe, and her skill ensures she can hold her own even against blademasters and berserking champions.

Mount (Flying preferred): Nyxus (gargantuan armored Netherdrake)

Why You Are Here/Interested: Giddis had lent aid to one of the draconic women in the past, and Laatu remembers their bond. Seeking to aid them, she made way to Wyrmrest, where she expected none would recall her. Nonetheless, she would seek to aid this Kersia.

3 Likes

Name: Orlock Dawnbreaker

Race: Blood Elf

Brief History: The current First Captain of House Dawnbreaker since his cousin, Rathatel Dawnbreaker disappeared on the Alternate Dreanor. One day while he was upon a raid assignment, he returned a whole six months later than the rest of the team and at his side was a teenage Blood Elf girl who Orlock claimed as his daughter. While taking in a person into the House would cause great scandal and talk, no one opposed it because of Orlock’s position as First Captain and his personal power. Now his daughter, Nilanth or Nil for short, never leaves his side and they fight as one.

Combat Style: Orlock is highly skilled in bringing overwhelming force to bear in battle. The armor he wears is of Blackrock Orc make making it highly resilient to damage and heat. His house further modified the suit to give him a HUD and optional Fel injections to boost his combat capabilities (basically Enraged Regeneration + Recklessness). In addition his voice hold magic power. The mythical shouts of a Warrior are real with Orlock and his voice imbues the effects of the shouts upon his foes. Nil is a Fire Mage and covers her father’s recklessness with magic to keep him being flanked. However Nil’s power is unstable so she currently refrains from active combat until she gets it under control.

Mount: Wyvern

Why you are here / interested: Orlock wasn’t but Nil showed a massive interest when the name Wyrmrest came up and begged her father for them to go. As Nil both rarely expresses interest in things and rarely asks, let along beg, for something, he agreed.

1 Like

May sign up,wouldn’t be Kali’s first rodeo on such a case,plus you all might need a doctor if people get hurt :stuck_out_tongue: Considere me reserved and I’ll type the deets after work tomorrow.

1 Like

Name: Winona Blackborne

Race: Human

Brief History: The youngest of her siblings, Winona was born and raised in the heart of Westfall, like many prior to her in the Blackborne family. Wanderlust in addition to a stubborn streak lead her to leave the farm when she came of age and enter the world to seek her fortune. Her adventures carried her to Kul’tiras, where she became fascinated with the rich history of Drustvar and the Thornspeakers, eventually settling down to train in their ways.

Combat Style: Favors shapeshifting to maintain her edge in combat, backed up with a smattering of support spells and healing magic.

Mount: Travel forms

Why are you here:

Morician frowned as he read through the letter of summons, occasionally casting a glance at the supply-strewn table before him. Just when I thought I was all done with dragons too… He heaved a sigh, setting the letter aside and beginning to prepare a fresh roll of bandages. Kersia…the same dragon that had enlisted his aid in her endeavor to free one of her peers several many moons ago. He wasn’t sure why she was contacting him now, or why she had even hired him the first time, but if a dragon was seeking the aid of mortals it was safe to assume it was probably important.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?”

The sharp feminine voice caught him by surprise, breaking his contemplation. He turned to face the figure in the doorway–a stocky, middle-aged woman with grey-streak blond hair.

“Somethin’s come up that requires my attention. I’ll only be gone for a few days,” he replied carefully, trying to mask the true nature of the mission.

The woman tutted, shaking her head. “A few days? A trip to Northrend in pursuit of some thieves hardly sounds like a few days. More like a week or two, at least.”

Morician frowned. “How did you…”

“I read your letter.”

“Auntie…”

“Ah ah…” The woman raised a hand to shush the death knight. “Don’t leave it laying around if you don’t want it read. And you’re certainly not flying off to the wild northern reaches when you have other obligations here.”

“Auntie, this is import–”

“I know it’s important, Morician. That’s why I’m going instead.”

Morician huffed, shooting his aunt a scowl. She was right, of course, though it didn’t make the situation any less irritating. His field medic duties had kept him very busy, and the added assignments from his commanding officer had done nothing to ease the pressure. Spending some time with family would certainly be a welcome change of pace.

“Fine…” he replied grudgingly. “But just this once!”

“Try to enjoy your vacation then, eh?” the woman replied with a chuckle, before heading out the door to begin travel preparations.

2 Likes

Name: Kora/Korastrazsa
Race: Night Elf/ Red Dragon
Brief History: Kora was hatched just before the War of the Shifting Sands and as such did not see much of the world until after the War was finished. She spent her whelpling years close to the Red Dragonshrine having no contact with the mortal races. It wasn’t until the Second War when Alexstrazsa was captured and enslaved that young Kora even saw someone of the mortal races. She was one of the few reds that escaped being enslaved and fought against the black dragonflight and their orc allies.

Despite the aid of the goodly mortal races Kora held a deep seated mistrust against all the mortal races. Before freeing her queen she was one of the many red dragons who wanted to wage war against all the mortal races for what had happened. But Kora was loyal to her queen and her queen’s consorts and abided by the oath of friendship her queen gave to the mortal races that had aided in freeing her.

It was during the second invasion of the Scourge under Arthas’ control the Kora met the paladin Illisidel. She met him after his contingent had been wiped out in an ambush, she found him laying half dead in the snow. Despite her mistrust of the mortal races she couldn’t just leave one to die so she took him to a small cave for shelter and nursed him back to health. After hearing his story her heart broke for his loss. She came to admire the paladin as he continued to fight despite his pain and his blaming himself for what had happened.

As the war against both the Scourge and Malygos raged on Kora’s mistrust of the mortal races began to crumble. Mainly due to the selfless actions of Illisidel and the many other mortals she met including: Dalfein Scourgebane and Sammuroth Moonfury (then known as Stormfury). She began to fall in love with the mortal races and could finally see what her queen had always seen. After the war in Northrend Kora stayed by Illisidel’s side to protect him from himself.

Kora has found that she has more in common with the mortal races than her own kind, she enjoys playing tricks and teasing mortal men… and sometimes women. Her favorite people to tease are of course Illisidel and his fiance Kassyndrah, she often flirts with Illisidel just to get a rise out of Kassyndrah. Underneath her playful personality she takes her job as a red dragon very seriously and always answers her queen’s call to action.
Combat Style: Battle Mage
Mount (Flying preferred): Can magically create many different mounts, or can transform into her dragon form.
Why You Are Here/Interested: Kora considers herself a friend to Kersia and her other friends. Taking an intense interest in Kersia’s druidess friend Vyn.

((just want to throw this up, hopefully I will be able to keep up :slight_smile: ))

1 Like

Name: Raiku of the Void / Kawisa Duskreaver

Race: Netherdrake (soul) / Ren’dorei

Brief History: Kawisa was a mage adept in Silvermoon when he discovered that he didn’t possess the same raw magical ability that his peers did. Instead he devoted himself to learning and understanding what others did it. His studies drew him to the Void. Many drew power from it, but few people actually understood it and remained sane.

This intense focus is how he found a Netherdrake whelp struggling to survive in the Void. Familiar with the warlock’s ability to bind and summon creatures, he ‘saved’ (depending on if you ask Kawisa or Raiku) the whelp by binding him to his service. However, when Kawisa was exiled from Silvermoon for his research into the Void, a Void monstrosity attacked while they were at Telogrus Rift. It was absorbing Raiku’s ethereal form. In order to save his companion, Kawisa used his own soul to truly bind Raiku’s. It worked, for the most part. The Void monstrosity still consumed Raiku’s form, but Kawisa managed to save the netherdrake’s soul. They now seek to be able to give Raiku his own body back and unbind their souls once more.

Combat Style: Kawisa prefers to avoid combat, allowing Raiku to handle the brunt of fighting others. When absolutely forced to, Kawisa has an arsenal of low-power spells. He makes up his lack of raw power with smart execution of spell usage. His most common simple is a simple mind altering effect that forces the target to suffer agonizing pain, but suffer no real damage. Kawisa has used this spell before to incapacitate creatures he wished to study in the past.

Raiku 's approach to combat is that if it is not dead yet, you haven’t used enough raw power yet. Whereas Kawisa’s magical ability is limited, Raiku was born and shaped by the Twisting Nether and can call upon it easily. Most of the time he simply rips out a chunk of raw chaotic energy, forms it into a vague attack, and then launching his crude projectile at whatever miserable creature drew his ire.

Mount (Flying preferred): Falor (Purple-Blue Mana Ray)

Why You Are Here/Interested: Kawisa and Raiku came across Kersia through a series of mishaps that ended with the mage in possession of their shared soulgem. She found their situation interesting enough to keep around and study so she created a faux threat with their soulgem. Eventually they figured out her threat was empty, but decided to stick around away and make the blue’s lab their home.

So when the aforementioned home was broken into and burglarized, they want to find the culprit and take back what was taken.

1 Like

Name: Kersia - Kersiagosa

Race: Pandaren - Blue Dragon

Brief History: Kersia was hatched inside a den full of bloody dragon bodies and a single adolescent drake. Tianagosa. Tiana raised Kersia as best she could, but the independent youth insisted on fluttering off and teaching herself. Tiana accepted that, and would often just venture off to live with mortal races. Tianagosa was fascinated with the evolving elf race around the Well of Eternity, and would often live with them for months, even years at a time. As Kersia was happy to be independent anyway, she did not mind. The two did share a strained relationship for the years to follow, that culminated into a large argument. Tianagosa left to live amongst the elves and Kersia left to live with the rest of the blue flight and get closer to Malygos.

Kersia assumed Tianagosa died in the Sundering, but she was wrong. Tianagosa lived for many many years after that, and the two eventually reunited briefly. Tiana wanted to show something to Kersia, but Kersia was disinterested and blew Tiana off. This sparked the largest argument the pair had said, and they never saw each other alive again.

Kersia followed Malygos’s ideology. This eventually lead to her participating in the war against mages in Northrend. Up until Tiana was killed by one of her companions. Upset, Kersia snapped out of her glamorous ideals of Malygos and hunted her sister’s killer. They were not close, but Tiana was still the only true family she had. She found her sister’s killer about to kill another. This one was a young red dragon. Kersia stopped and killed him, inadvertently saving the red. The red became a close friend, and the pair resolved to live amongst mortals.

Yada yada boring stuff.

Kersia eventually became friends with a group of individuals. Vynianyx and Sylstyx helped Kersia save the red dragon Xinaria from Mortre. However instead of killing Mortre, Kersia opted a more humane approach, and the pair became close friends. Xinaria began to drift away from Kersia, eventually becoming lightforged.

Mortre ended up kidnapped by her own brood seeking to retake Azeroth from the mortal races. This prompted Kersia to recruit mortals and others to help free Mortre. Though they did achieve their goal, Vinaria was too powerful to simply kill. Instead, they sealed his soul in a crystal that Kersia has kept ever since.

Though Kersia isn’t one to typically take students or accept others into her fold, she recently acquired an unusual specimen that she had grown rather fascinated by. Kawisa tracked a thief to Kersia’s store and wanted his pawned off goods back. Kersia paid good money for the stone and through some trickery, convinced Kawisa to work for her at her shop. She found his fused souls intriguing and wanted to study them.

And then, the above opening post happened, and here we are.

Combat Style: Kersia much prefers to observe combat if she can. Actual fighting style relies heavily on ice and arcane magic. She avoids her dragon form, as she is less likely to gain much combat data with it. She isn’t always the quickest to aid her allies, as that can disrupt her data collection. Though Kersia cares about certain people, to call her a friend is more of a strained statement. She has a history of questionable decisions for the sake of data, assuming Mortre isn’t around.

Mount (Flying preferred): Tiana, her enhanced rylek equipped with her own boosters for long flight.

Why You Are Here/Interested: Uh… duh?

2 Likes

Name: Tolbyas Dragonsbane

Race: Kaldorei

Brief History: Tolbyas had always been the black sheep of his family. He had no interest in court politics or high living. He loved the thrill of crime and thievery. So when his parents disowned him, he gladly left. However, he was always a dog of his people and could never truly be free. Gossip, rumors, stigmas followed him wherever he went.

Until the Sundering.

After the Sundering happened, Tolbyas found himself alone in a warped and changed world. He had no one to rely on, no one to rely on him. Some might have wallowed in the sorrow of what they lost, but Tolbyas revelled in the change. He was free, finally. Tolbyas took to the forests and mountains. He lived as he wanted to live as the world adapted around him.

Soon, civilization began to form once again, and Tolbyas came back to what brought him a thrill. He took to banditry and thievery once again, sneaking and adapting his way to evade capture. Most of the time. Thousands of years he perfected his craft, until he finally met his match.

Tolbyas found himself in a noble’s dungeon. Yet the noble set him free and invited him to join the order of Ravenholdt. Tolbyas accepted.

After a period of time, the Ravenholdt became the protectors of a whelp black dragon and the assassins of Deathwing’s followers. Tolbyas specialized in identifying and assassinating the dragons. He eventually joined Wrathion’s Black Guard and left the life of thievery behind him.

While on a mission for the Black Guard on the newly opened land of Draenor, Tolbyas saved a fey dragon from the orcs. They bonded and became partners ever since.

During a mission for the Black Guard, Tolbyas encountered a peculiar woman. Though they parted ways, he could never rid her from his mind. Ironically, the Black Guard sent him to investigate rumors of a black dragon cult in Tenaris, and he found her their prisoner.

After a series of events, Tolbyas learned the woman was a black dragon. He told her he must remain with her to ensure she does not go insane, that it was his duty. Mortre agreed to this arrangement, having occasionally thought about that elf she worked with in the past. It would be convenient to have someone close that can strike her down, should her ever lose herself. It did not take long for the pair to bond deeply into a relationship.

Combat Style: Tolbyas was a trained assassin, preferring quick dagger strikes and poisons, as well as surprise attacks when able. He has dabbled in the shadows and does have the ability to move as they do to quickly reach his target and eliminate them.

Mount (Flying preferred): Shadowwing, an enchanted fey dragon he rescued on Draenor.

Why You Are Here/Interested:

Mortre: She lost Vinarion’s soul crystal!?

Tolbyas: You going to help get it back?
Mortre: I can’t.

Tolbyas: What do you mean, you can’t?

Mortre: I don’t want to face him again, I can’t face him again.

Tolbyas: But what about the stone?

Mortre: I… I just…

Tolbyas: -Laugh- It is fine. I’ll go in your stead. How about that?

Mortre: Really?

Tolbyas: -Hug- Really. You just take good care of Sterixia while I am away.

Mortre: Please, I’ve always taken good care of her.

1 Like

Ah for the record, so far everyone is accepted.

Name: Aanka Seamantle

Race: Night Elf

Brief History:
Aanka was born to Thyssen Seamantle and Elynnd Val’Dorini. Her mother, Thyssen, was a Highborne noble in Suramar. Her husband, Elynnd Val’Dorini, was a druid raised in a village in Val’Sharah. He brought Thyssen away from Suramar and they raised their first child, Aanka, in Val’Sharah. She learned some basic druidism but was sent to the Temple of Elune to become a Priestess of Elune. When the War of the Ancients commenced, Aanka joined the Kaldorei Resistance. Her mother had two more children, Azshiel and Malrivian, and Aanka helped raise them. Aanka’s mother died during the war and her uncle died during the Sundering. She began dabbling in more druidism, and her father taught her the way.
Aanka decided to leave the Sisterhood of Elune and began studying druidism. She joined the Cenarion Circle, and through studying and practice, became an Archdruid a few years before the Third War. She had two children with her husband E’illorne - Morgana and Eyndu.

Combat Style: Aanka fights in a way that combines her druidic talents and her dagger. She alternates between her different forms, sneaking in strikes with her dagger in between.

Mount (Flying preferred): Her druid forms

Why You Are Here/Interested: Aanka would most likely help because of the balance of nature. Ex. No bringing back things that shouldn’t be brought back, or disturbing things that shouldn’t be disturbed.

1 Like

Name: Vesthi Felwhisper
A.K.A. Souleater, Illidari, Slayer, Leywalker of House Nashas which post Sundering was called Edu’Nash

Race: Night Elf, Kaldorei, Demon

Brief History: Since her awakening Vesthi fought hard against the incursion of the Burning Legion upon the Broken Isle. Her committed to see the end of the Legion never wavered. Now that her primary focus has been completed, her driving goal achieved, she is haunted by the simple truth muttered by Lord Illidan and echoed throughout their Illidari ranks:
“The Hunter is nothing without the Hunt.”

Combat Style: Vesthi is a direct brawler. She is capable of supernatural feats of speed and agility, though she typically relies on her supernatural strength and durability. She also has a fairly adept mind for spell work as well as some modest magical aptitude. She doesn’t rely on her magical capabilities yet they are ever present in often subtle ways.

She usually refrains from calling upon her supernatural prowess to dodge or parry unless the situation should call for such tactics. She prefers the psychologically arrogant approach. The bold display of her own physical power. The lack of concern for herself or the threat seemingly posse. Fearless or reckless, Vesthi’s true goal is to illicit pain. Learned as a Demon Hunter, it is the pain of each encounter that fuels her and drives her forward.

Mount (Flying preferred): Under certain circumstances her own demonic wings may suffice. For everything else there is her rather large Felbat, Daegon. He’s seldom very far from wherever she wanders.

Why You Are Here/Interested: Vesthi is here simply because it’s better than being where she has been the past year. She’s lost her purpose and is thinking that maybe through this service she’d be able to find it again. If nothing else, it got her off her bar stool for a little while.

1 Like

i will sign up, but i am debating if i should bring hawkens here.

or see if i can bring Darak (Since he lives in northrend and may hate having someone causing issues too his plans)

Alright, after Darak (fyi Darak is fine if you want to bring him, when I say no good guy bad guy sign ups, I mean no sign ups to be on the villains side versus the heroes side) and Kalithos, I am probably closing sign ups. I may let a few people I normally RP with straggler in, but otherwise I am closing.

Aanka and Vesthi I accept. Aanka, my only issue is just a small nitpick. Female night elves were very rare when it came to druidism before the third war. I don’t mind myself, but just a word of warning that to claim archdruid is already going to raise eyebrows. To claim a female night elf achieved such status before they were openly accepted into the circle will raise even more. I don’t care myself, but others may in the future give you problems. I can’t talk, given my repertoire of odd characters and my druid is an archdruid of the Avengers of Hyjal.

1 Like

Name: Darak Rotmourne
Age: living wise he’d died in his 30’s, in undeath, he is almost 60 now.
Race: Human (Undead)

Brief History: Darak is a mysterious Death knight whose goals are unknown too most living, but he is a scourge lord who preferably likes too act out on his own, often at times leaving his daughter too lead the forces for a chance at earning leadership experience while both on hand, and from others who might be prove too be examples…
His hatred expands too elven kind or those that belong too a deity and or light/void.
Blind too his own curse and fate, he forges his insane creation, not for sick pleasure, not for anything, but for his own goals, seeing each creation he has made his blessing onto them.

Combat Style: Darak preferably uses dark magic as a source of long range attacks, but will often at times fight in directly melee combat.
however, studying his foes, he prefers too let others strike first, too allow him time too study.

Mount (Flying preferred): Blightmaw is Darak’s Dragon mount, too say it’s faithful is a misunderstanding, such a beast was rewarded too him for slaying a powerful dragon (easily the size of a drake at most), not strong enough too be a well known one, but powerful enough too even be a challenge for him.
But even for a red dragon, it’s life has ended by his hands, (Not alone however, he commanded a small horde of undead too challenge the beast as the scourge forces waged assaults on the temple)

this beast serves as a reminder, that all life will end in decay and ruination should anyone defy his rider.

Why You Are Here/Interested: Darak tends too live in northrend, as a way of keeping a relaxed environment for him too conduct both research and studies, as well as his experiments he may work on in private.
however, current events has drawn his attention away his lab.

1 Like

And with that opening Laatu, I’m completely sold on your character. :smiley: I’m really interested in where this adventure takes her.
Well done.

Whew I was going to wait a touch longer for some stragglers to post but I wanted to get something addressing all the greetings so far lol

2 Likes

roger, will be slowing down for now.
but i will say, Darak is already disliking half of the group so far.

Your fine XD I just struggled to get everything in place initially. My work night was pretty hectic.

1 Like