Stolen Crystal [RP/OOC] [Sign-Ups Closed]

I’ll check and see if it’s something I’m able to share.

hit me up on Discord at Caileanmor#8603 and I’ll get you that link if you like, Orlok.

I think I just got on it.

i made it btw.

1 Like

felt I should post a lil something :slight_smile:

By the way distro, just gonna say darak will automatically dislike you even if you dont serve sylvanas willingly.

Feel free to continue to wrap up tavern funsies, but the hook to move on is posted. Sorry, was almost asleep and realized I hadn’t posted yet XD phone post, so sorry if I missed anyone, let me know and I can edit.

I am working on a real response but in the meantime, I posted some information for yall if you want to react or not.

1 Like

Just to clarify, what Orlok is proposing is essentially what happened with the Well of Eternity. Cause an Arcane implosion.

1 Like

Sam. I’m curious if you plan to join the RP at some point.

what you mean I have been posting :confused:

Moving your game piece forward on the chess board when its your turn is not RPing.

Once Aanka posts, I have the next progression post mostly written and ready.

Blank map for visualization

Here is a link to the spreadsheet of the maze I’ll be doing my best to describe. Access different wings with the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Don’t advance too far in one post, I’ll keep you up to date in the OOC, but be patient with me. I sleep normally 8am-6pm ish and weekends I’ll have work which limits posting. Otherwise, I will try to respond as soon as there is something to respond to, even if it is one person, you will get a maze response.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SfwYplortb_wjGlENQXEr3nBXJ1dKFk9t97kPiAU8Pc/edit?usp=sharing

Try not to advance too far too fast. There are traps, lame novice made puzzles, and enemies to fight in here. I’ll let you know if you may want to edit back a bit, no big deal.

Welcome to the “Labyrinth” aka lame attempt at something a little different than fight move fight move fight. There are fights, there is moving, but there are also traps and mediocre puzzle things. I don’t expect the traps to “get” anyone, just a reaction or response is fine.

ok is Strite male or female? I am pretty sure you have referred to them as both at some point. I felt the name was weird for a female, but I was pretty sure you had referred to Strite as female up to that point. Also firgured I would wait for Darak to post about the trap since Kora is perfectly content letting him absorb all the traps :stuck_out_tongue:

was thinkin of waiting for laatu but i miiiiiight do it.

Strite can’t control his shape shifts as a half blood to the degree of a true dragon. So sometimes the form’s gender is wrong.

Stritegos not gosa

Oh yeah, I don’t make errors in capitalization normally, fyi. Deliberate errors may be clues.

1 Like

heh… thought of a joke i cant say…

As I am able to, I will be updating the blank maps with any known information.

i’ll make a post when i get back from work.