Stolen Crystal [RP/OOC] [Sign-Ups Closed]

trust me, I needed a dragon otherwise more than just one person would be having an issue.

Tbh, I dont. A dragon character should be intentional, not an excuse, but thats the last I’ll say on the matter. Your writing hasn’t been bad yet, even if I question the reasoning.

2 Likes

Kora started out as a side character, so she has been around for awhile, I just hadn’t planned on actually rping her on her own until recently.

You don’t need a Dragon character to interact with dragons. Orlok is not a dragon and he finds them and their problems amusing. He has no problem with screwing with them.

Darak will treat a dragon as any other person he meets really, either as a temporary ally or foe never really matters.

just keep an eye on them and slowly point out how blind they are these days.

And he’s technically a human(undead now)

So how many actually made it through the portal?

Orlok’s through it and flying.

Vesthi’s there. She lifted off shortly after Kersia to follow her.

i am there and flying. also laughing

At what or who?

he laughed at laatu, the lightforged Eredar about how he was enslaved by magic.
and he’s retorting that she was a slave willingly by fel magic, but did not say slave to what too let her think on what exactly.

Laatu’s through, but I’ve had trouble figuring out what to write besides boring ole’ “Laatu walks through the glowing circle.”

Aanka made it through with…minimal problems.

again sorry, wasn’t anything to respond to before I went to work, but Kora is through. She isn’t too keen to go to a place where her flight are prevalent :stuck_out_tongue:

Why? If anything they should be more than welcoming of her there. What happened that she wouldn’t be welcome?

What she a lone wolf or something?

Who knows :stuck_out_tongue: also understand Laatu would have said that before Kora took off or are you saying she caught up with her and said that while flying? If the former prolly won’t have Kora respond and just say she was too distracted by her own thoughts, if the latter then I can have her respond. Also will be going to work soon so don’t expect anything from me until I get home later XD

Lets be honest, darak is gonna be the least liked among the reds.

I am going to post this now, so if someone has an issue they can speak up before it is written in stone. These are the proposed splits for the group. Without spoiling too much, the group is to end up split into 3 groups of 4. Originally I planned to sporadically reconvene, but I may not do that. Should anyone drop after the split has happened, I may allow another to sign up a second character if they are willing to work with me on finangling their character in. Depending. I might just bring in my own character if the group really needs a 4th.

The groups are set up in a way that there aren’t four squishies in one group. There is at least 1 straight up in your face melee, 1 speed melee or ranged, and 1 caster in each group, with the rest as fill. So Kersia’s group has a caster, speed melee, brawler melee, and a melee battlemage combo. Tolbyas’s group has a caster/melee combo, brawler melee, battle mage, and speed melee. Kawisa/Raiku’s group has a brawler melee with gadgets, two ranged, and a caster.

However, if you feel the group is very not good for your character for character reasons, and you have a very good reason for it, I can switch you with another. This is intended to be the first of a series of obstacles the characters must overcome and deal with. The bad guys don’t know us or who we work best with. They literally will just be plopping us together. This was mostly set up randomly on my end with a few balance adjustments.

_

Kersia - Aanka - Orlock/Nil - Vesthi

Darak - Laatu - Kora - Tolbyas

Lynara - Damalys - Kawisa/Raiku - Myorga

1 Like

I’m good with that. I’d think I’m good just about anywhere tbh. :slight_smile: