Still wanting Wrath Era

Please bro I need my wrath fix again.

17 Likes

u got bored and quit quarter way through and now want it back to do the same thing!!

5 Likes

No I didn’t?

They didnt touch the wotlk zones, dungeons, or raids for cata? Did they? I didnt realize that, thought it was only the 1-60 content

1 Like

The 1-60 content is now forever cata, vanilla/tbc/wrath world is gone.

It’s not even just that I miss the Wrath Style gameplay and balance.

I want my Wrath back.

7 Likes

I definitely miss everything about wrath. Leveling 1-60 in the old overworld, and then 60-70 in bc, and then 70-80 in wrath, was a massive thrill to me. And it just doesn’t match the same in vanilla era in my op.

The talents and classes were more fun to play in wrath also compared to vanilla era also.
Vanilla era doesn’t have death knights. Etc.

Cata removed alot of the things that wrath preserved so well.

8 Likes

Got it. I really wish there were options to play whatever version we like, including TBC. How cool would that be?

9 Likes

wait how is tbc / wrath world gone? i must have missed that as well

Well, I mean, that one quest line is gone. The one where you went to undercity to own varimathras or whatever.

But the talent trees and abilities are completely different to at wrath client 80 compared to cata client at level 80 also.

Cata just changed so much nonsense.

4 Likes

Now here I will agree. Cata did change a bunch of nonsense things, you are correct.

4 Likes

Nah. Im glad WOTLK is dead. Such a terrible expansion.

2 Likes

I 100% agree.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate but i think they don’t want to split the playerbase up over too many “era” servers

Poor reasoning. Those who can’t play the version they want are more likely to just quit than to continue on playing what they don’t enjoy as we witnessed with the resurgence of players when we finally got Classic. Many private servers for Wrath are seeing population booms from this.

5 Likes

Day late and dollar short. You had all of wrath to fight for this. Wrath is gone now and probably not coming back.

I’m also officially done with cataclysm/warcraft as of today. 12d left on the sub and I’m not renewing. Might make a thread to say farewell.

2 Likes

Yah that is kind of insane. My concern is blizzard trying to shut them down. I mean, I get nostalrius was really big. But, I still could see it becoming a problem for blizz down the line with private wrath servers though.

1 Like

Well, my sub is gone and never coming back then.

1 Like

I agree that wrath should come back.

3 Likes

I will just say that I fully planned to quit after WotLK ended. The only reason my sub is still running is because I’m goofing around in MOP Classic. Once that’s done, I’m out. Hated Cata the first time, not going to like it the second time. Maybe there are some people out there who are going to play Cata that otherwise wouldn’t with Era servers, but for my part, I’ll be “splitting” off to a different game entirely.

5 Likes

Because the levelling experience is fundamentally accelerated and power boosted to the point that you can blast through and out-level both continents before you even finish 20% of the content.

I outlevelled Outland without even finishing Zangarmarsh. I’m nearly level 83 and the only zones I did in Northrend were Storm Peaks and Icecrown. I haven’t even been to a Cata zone yet.

I’m literally in zero danger of dying at any point in the levelling experience, soloing elites with 250k hp to my 20k. It’s absurd.

5 Likes