Still no Warglaive hotfix

Or they can just change that also not that hard. It hurts no one to add things like this to the game

They likely only want dh transmogging them on retail, so retail devs likely keep the classic devs from allowing it

As soon as they put it on classic they’ll have to do it on retail

There is also a remote chance that the games will intersect or the classic branch will end and we will be able to join our retail brothers in the future.

I would rather have a chance at that instead of allowing glaive xmog in classic.

i dont think that will happen or want that

Even if that were to happen it would be like 10 years from now lol

Yeah if they intersect, but I do think they will end the project after Pandaria.

Not if its still making money, and an accelerated wid would be fun honestly. And we know people will be playing legion

I do think I would play Legion and BFA if they modified and capped the Artifact power mechanic so that the grind isn’t endless. Also the legendaries having bad luck protection from the start.

Honestly just give the vendor from the start

There is nothing to hit fix, it isn’t a bug.

if its not buged we got lied to

Demon hunters don’t exist in classic.

Out of curiosity, are you trying to transmog other glaives to warglaives or another weapon type? Do other legendaries support this? e.g. can you transmog say the Hand of Rag (2h mace) onto a 2H axe or sword?

yet!

Do you realize Warglaives are One-handed swords in TBC, Wrath and also Cata classic. if not then your whole comment is invalid. You are think as if this is retail… its not

No I don’t.

I asked a question.

Was this intended as a reply to me?

:woman_shrugging:

If you actually didn’t know then I get it. Just a lot of trolls in here so hard to tell if people are being serious or not.

i have a fist weapon on my Axe atm so it prob does

Yeah, I didn’t know. It makes more sense that nobody else has asked that if they are 1h swords, and not a different weapon type.

Sure. It’s always hard to tell if it’s just a difference of opinion, a difference of perspective or what.

Really? I wasn’t able to tmog a 1h axe to a dagger. I wonder if that has changed, or if there are some specific rules.

:woman_shrugging:

Well that is also another problem that sucks is that Daggers can only be transmog with other daggers. They should allow for at least one-handed swords as well

yep i have a havoc/s call transmoged to a calamity’s grasp