Still NO to Loot Trading

Sure, in the same way that someone quitting their job has an incentive to embezzle everything they can on the way out.

But most people don’t, because they aren’t horrible failures of humanity.

1 Like

I’d rather just not give them the means to do so.

Edit: All these people hurling personal insults when all I did was literally explain a Loot Trading exploit they hadn’t thought of before lmao.

Total sheep psychology to feel threatened when someone challenges the consensus and lash out at him.
Yes, I must be a terrible guild leader because I shed light on a way people can abuse a mechanic which never existed in vanilla. Now come on in and defend this non-vanilla mechanic, hahaha
Blizzard really played you dweebs by making it sound like they were all on board with #nochanges while introducing a change to raiding. You fell for it so hard you’re here to irrationally argue that a legitimate exploit is not a problem.

You don’t deserve vanilla.

So…the boss died. You gave the item to player A. Player A sold the item to player B. Now you want Blizzard to transfer the item back to player A who has probably left your guild? So if you get your wish player A can simply sell the item for a 2nd time.

Will you be accepting guild applications soon?

Except equipping the item binds it removing the ability to move it along. Please actually have a good idea of how the system actually works before coming up with situations that can’t exist.

You just cant please some ppl, smh. Plz ignore this thread blizz, even fixing bfa is a better use of your time.

If they sell that item for thier dkp who cares. It was thier DKP spent for gold and they wait longer for another said item.

Or you could minus DKP to the buyer as well.

1 Like

Or be a better guild leader and invite people that aren’t scumbags.

1 Like

Honestly with this whole loot trading thing, Blizzard met a good comprise i feel, do i not want it in the game? Yea, but i’m willing to tolerate it especially now.

someone’s never played vanilla before i see.

1 Like

I’ve played on DKP guilds post wrath. This was never an issue. I get what you’re trying to do/say, but having loot trading in raids is not gonna magically turn everyone into ninja looters and generally awful people. If you play with people you like/trust you shouldn’t run into any issues.

That’s a gkick

I think it was a great compromise. If they let it in so you can trade dungeon loot, people would have been really upset.

I think this provides a good balance between the dungeon community and the raiding community.

1 Like

So? What if he disenchanted it or vendors it? Players have drawn a correlation between “need” meaning equip and use. Gold is a need. Enchanting mats are a need. Not every thing is needed to be equiped.

So you’re upset because somebody used all their DKP to take 1 item and sold it to a guild member who really wanted/needed the item and the other person maybe… didnt need their DKP and was looking forward to the next tier?

IT STILL STAYS IN THE GUILD.

Why do you care if somebody used their DKP and then a guildy bought the epic?

Im sorry wut?

And if you were selling a run to somebody outside of guild, you wouldnt be using DKP anyways to bid on items it would be “You pay for the run and all the drops for your class” at that point so.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

THE DEVS HAVE LISTENED TO US AND SHUT OUT LOOT TRADING IN 5 MANS TO PREVENT COLLUSION BETWEEN PLAYERS TO DENY GROUP MEMBERS LOOT.

Lets take out NUMBER of wins we have been getting with the Dev team and shake hands on it.

2 Likes

So loot council>dkp? Wonder how the guilds who had their top geared, tanks/heals/dps poached by other guilds felt about investing all that time into those vital players just to have them turn around and leave when their number got called up by the “big league” guilds?

2 Likes

We’re going to have so much loot drama over 40 people fighting over a handful of drops. That’s going to be the least of your problems.

Lol recruit better players. Crap players are going to be crap players with or without loot trading.

guild bad, not blizzard’s problem

1 Like

Personally I believe you be retarded to sell your DKP specially if you want something beyond rare.

Yea you could get your epics after awhile but you will be waiting a long time.
DKP I believe is worth more than gold on progressive content.

I’ve never actually understood why selling DKP would be a problem anyways. DKP has never been anything but a reflection of the time and effort you put into a guild/group. If I want to sell my time and effort rather than use the item from it then why should it really matter? I wouldn’t sell mine because in Vanilla generally the gear is worth more than the gold, but if someone wants the gold more than the gear then let them have at it.

1 Like