Still no answers about Brutosaur?

Except we LITERALLY have evidence for it showing up every few months across multiple realms both on NA and EU before the hotfix via BMAH logs from the TSM addon which would record that data whenever a user of the addon checked BMAH on a given realm

2 Likes

If you have the data, share it. Saying it exists, isn’t very compelling at all.

1 Like

TSM has some of that data available in a roundabout way, though most of it is not publicly released but they did release this statement a year ago. You could try to argue “uhuhuh they were only able to go back 3 months of data for this!” but if you continue to read, it states they do have the data from automated email notifications that individual players can set up to notify them when a bruto goes up and that the notification had nt gone off a single time in that span. They also were able to compare bruto popup rate in that 3 months to another rarely seen mount on BMAH (Mimirons Head) and a discrepancy of 73 pings for Mimiron compared to 0 brutos in that span says it all.

You can also browse your realms current BMAH listings through TSM addon and Undermine Journal, and people do track those regularly for themselves and no one has come forward with proof that they have seen it up or bought it after seeing it up that way either.

And the answer has been the same since it was announced near the end of Battle for Azeroth: Black Market Auction House.

I would actually have no problem with the Bruto being put up on the Trading Post for 2 gold.

That being said, I’d like my 4,999,998 gold back if that’s done.

Alright smartass then please kindly tell me why it has not appeared on any bmah US or EU in over a year

It’s even more pathetic that you’re so worked up and bashing a company over a video game dinosaur mount, truth be told you probably wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway but rather you just wanted to start some Blizzard bashing thread.

I am ok with it taking a year or two’s worth of currency to get it on the Trading Post.

1 Like

Rare items are rare. 1% chance per day doesn’t mean that you’re guaranteed one after 100 days. A very low chance item might never show up at all, or it might show up often for a short time span, and then never again.

Your best hope is to spend all of your gold on BMAH unclaimed containers. But even that is only a chance at the dinosaur. No amount of getting angry on the forums is going to change blizzard’s mind on it I’d guess. They stated that they thought the brutosaur was a mistake, and are probably not in a rush to let even more people get it.

Dude, you’ve already been proven wrong by TSM data and general BMAH rates unless Blizzard shadow lowered the spawn chance of the Brutosaur on BMAH to be SIGNIFICANTLY lower than all other bmah mounts it’s effectively impossible as ALL other possible drops in BMAH mounts included have pinged MULTIPLE times across all servers and Bruto was pinging at the same frequency when it was first added to BMAH before the “hotfix”

Like I’ve told you 3+ times now. This is beyond simple rng unless bruto had it’s spawnchance changed to be significantly lower than every other mount possibility there. Even if it does turn out to be lower than everything else, ALL WE WANT IS CONFIRMATION OF THAT AND CLARITY that yes the Reins ARE still available on the table just on a significantly lower chance than everything else. If Blizzard isn’t lying to people, it’s not hard to give this sort of confirmation a nonanswer like “working as intended” because for all we know “as intended” can mean it was removed entirely or it might not. It’s like Schroedingers Answer lmao

Then they should remove all of them and refund the gold rather than leaving a vacuum imbalance in the game that is a constant sore point as evidenced by these forum posts.

4 Likes

Still no answers about Brutosaur?

They answered, it was “No.”

No, that wasn’t the answer. They answer was “removed from vendor and moved to the BMAH.”

Then they broke it. They need to either keep their word or put the damn thing back on the vendor.

1 Like

Possible workaround: get a mobile phone, rename it “brutosaur” and install the companion app? :slight_smile:

Since when is calling out Blizzards insistence on deceptive practices and often outright lies considered “bashing” now lmfao. If Blizzard were just honest about simple things like this where there’s zero benefit in lying to us I wouldn’t be calling them liars it’s really not that hard. This wouldn’t even be an issue in the first place if the mount in question didn’t offer a unique significant benefit to gameplay not available anywhere else

That’s an AH workaround. Help me find the one for honesty from the dev team!

1 Like

It appeared at least twice in the us actually, I know cause I’ve been checking bmah on all realms of both regions when it appeared regularly: first on ravencrest us and ended with no bids, or at least, I don’t play in the us, I could only check the website, I couldn’t see what happened at short, but it had absolutely 0 bids till then, not even the base 5 mil, and then I heard on hyjal us, no idea how much it ended up for.

In the eu I only know about frostwolf early on where finally there was the 5 mil base bid and it was only done at short, I was there, clicked on it and saw the next bid required 5,25, not 5, that’s how I know someone bid, then haven’t heard about other eu brutosaurs but I might’ve missed them, as I stopped checking.

There is indeed something wrong, statistically it’s appearing way more rarely than any other bmah item, it was already rarer early on, mind you, but I completely agree with the stealth-removed theory, which ofc goes against what blizzard promised, as in that it’d end up on bmah, not that 3-4 brutosaurs would spawn, then nothing.

Well it was a limited time mount… i dont know what answer your looking for really

NO it wasn’t listed as a Limited Time Mount…so stop that lie right there…and the only reason it was found out it was being removed is a player was looking though the files of up coming patch coming out and found a brand New Achievement added the board, and posted out the info about it and that is when Blizzard got called out …that happened over a year into the BfA…so stop posting lies that its was listed as a Time Limited mount it wasn’t.

1 Like

So it wasent removed in BFA ? Usually when mounts get removed its limited time, like Curve mounts, they get removed when patch ends

Yes it was removed at the end of BfA but it was never listed as a Time Limited Mount when it was introduced to us before BfA went live…that is out right lie that some players have put out …I am owner of the Long Boi I brought it day 1 of BfA going live so I knew all about the mount.

It was later on during the course life of BfA that a up coming patch contained a new Achievement…it was a Feat of Strength that another player found in the files and brought to the attention of Wowhead and WoW community and Blizzard got called out on that Feat being listed in up coming patch…that is when Blizzard came up with a lame excuse that that Dino’s don’t live forever.

AOTC mounts have always been listed as limited time mounts …we the player base know about those ahead of time before the Expansion goes live.

2 Likes