Still havent played yet, anyone else?

Waited 5 hours last night then gave up, came home early to hop in queue only to find out its another 5+ hour marathon.

Anyone else in the same boat? idk what to do man :frowning:

1 Like

Practice Inner peace gnome…it will give you the strength to bear it

2 Likes

My friend and I got to play for a few hours after waiting for 5 last night, we then got DC’d and put back in the queue though. If you really want to stay on Faerlina then stay strong and hold out, I know it’s tough but there are always other things to play or do while waiting.

And to be honest this will be probably normal for a while so buckle up and strap in.

I’m just going to start up my queue before i go to work tm lol.

Could potentially be a good strat lol

1 Like

Btw i am in que too…i was always curious how it feels to play on streamer dominated server so patiently waiting in que xD

1 Like

Same here, wanted some good comp for pvp ya know!

1 Like

Got in from the start 5pm CST, played without incident until almost 3am CST. Never saw a queue.

Checked this morning just for fun before work, saw ~6600 in queue and 70min wait. I hear that’s now gone up more than double, so should be fun time waiting tonight.

Yesterday I was 6h in queue and today I have already 4h in queue. The worst service I have received.

Ty blizzard.

Queued around 8pm est last night and got in around 2:30 am. Played for about an hour.

Im just going to start queueing before work and pray time is on my side.

I’ve been told estimated queue time for Faerlina is presently 600min.

Could play a little yesterday after 6h in queue because part of the server crashed and around 6k people got disconnected,letting some people in queue finally enter.

Today i remote connected to my computer from work at around 3pm in the intent to login in advance to be able to play once i’m back from work,but after 2:30 still 7k+ in queue so i guess i wont play until 8 or 9pm at the very least ;(

1 Like

I’ve been in the 500’s for about 2 hours lol.

I thought my time to shine was coming lol

Smart move with the remote connect btw

1 Like

Why would you continue to queue it if you haven’t even progressed at all? Doesn’t make any sense to me.

im 88 in line now

CANT FOOL ME ELF.

I wonder how long it will be like this…

For a while, Kindwolf. Vanilla server caps were estimated to be at 3000-4000. So ideally there would only be 4000 players regularly active in the evenings from Phase 2 through Phase 6.
You could imagine in a week or two there won’t be quite as many people trying to log on. Blizz stated they will gradually move towards one layer before Phase 2. I don’t know if that’s all code or if there is some manual aspect to it. Depending on that and how they feel, it may ease up for a bit or it might not. Faerlina surpassed Herod in queue numbers, which makes sense.
Reason Faerlina is special: streamers.
Reason Herod is special: ??? (There isn’t one–it was just one of a meager 3 EST PVP realms players could choose from originally. Now there are 10 realms of this type.)

Nothing special about Herod? The entire reason Herod became popular was to pick and decide a server before streamers announced. We (as in community at large who does not want streamers on their server) chose Herod publicly so that streamers would for sure choose anything else, and it worked. That is why Herod is as popular as it is.

1 Like

I mean before launch they did say this server would have queues lasting hours.

1 Like

the queues are making playtime pretty bad.

Last night, got on after 7 hours… played till 3AM to hit lvl 10.
Today… 5 hours in queue… hit level 14. (3am again)

unsustainable.