Still havent played yet, anyone else?

Basically your argument is Herod is special because it isn’t the streamer server–just like Thalnos, Stalagg, Skeram, Incendius, Sulfuras, Kirtonos, Kromcrush, Benediction, Netherwind, and every west coast server.
All 3 original servers had people that chose it to avoid streamers, without knowing their thought process. Did streamers listen to that specific plea or did you guys win by showing what kind of people were rolling there in great numbers? (Rhetorical question)
Faerlina: Streamer server
Herod: has players on it

Faerlina won’t be queueless until Asmongold et al move on to another video game.

Each layer has <10k players, and Asmongold has 3-4k players in his fan guilds alone.

1st day I was in a 7-8hr que, but its averaging about 4-5hrs after. Today I am on 3hr queue with 2hrs est. If you havent started perhaps checking another server out… but if you are adamant about playing here then just stick it out.

So question, a legitimate question here.

Whats the point on playing on a streamer dominated server? You know that they collectively pool in a crap ton of viewers, and all those viewers are wanting a chance to play with them. But the sheer influx of people who are there are probably never gonna get to play with the person they went to the server for.

So now you’re sitting in que to a server for a person who you’ll 90% chance not get to play with, only to probably not even get into the server at all depending on the que time. Meanwhile not progressing in the game at all so that you can have that little to no chance to play with the streamer while playing catch up.

I guess I just dont understand. Can someone help enlighten me?

1 Like

Or stop letting your favorite streamer stop you from playing the game nurd… just go to another server.