Still can't make topics, says I have no game time

well it’s been over 2 weeks and I still can’t make topics in Season of Discovery or Wrath of the Lich King forums. I am getting the “no game time” error and I assure you, I have game time. I am logged in right now. It’s frustrating but what is more concerning is the fact that I can’t get any support. Because the support UI automatically sorts my tickets as “appeal penalty” the only response I get is:

Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

*Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at *
Regards,
Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment

Try:

• logging out of the forums completely (a few times if necessary) as that sometimes clears things up.

• A password change (even to the same password) can also give the system a little nudge.

• Lastly, sometimes posting here will remind the forums that you’ve got access again.

Hopefully one of those will work for you!

9 Likes

From what I can see, Kryss, you put your ticket under the Appeals category, which is for appealing game penalties.

You’d want “can’t post on forums” as the category to reach out to the Moderation. That said, the advice given would be the same that Perl provided. Logging out/in a few times can force the forums to update the account status.

Beyond that and resetting your password, you may try using private browsing mode to see if that works.

8 Likes

thank you for answering. sadly I’ve logged in and out on 3 different systems and it’s still the same. I’ll give private browsing a shot.