Stewards of a Feather

By the time I read this, he showed up…

THIS WORKS. I did it and then shared the tip in GC and it worked for more than one of us. Thank you.

2 Likes

Same, buggued, reported.

Also affected.

On this character*

Fix this. Same issue, abandon quest, did it again. Now waiting.

JUST WAIT THERE FOR FEW-7 MIN, the NPC will appear on the left from Mika- whatever its name is.

Can confirm as of 6:00 PM EST 12/10/2020 - Quest still bugged. NPC who gives quest disappears.

I had the quest, and did it but couldn’t turn it in. So I quit the quest and now I can’t do anything, though it shows on my map. PLEASE FIX THIS

still bugged

bugged as of 12/10

This is f*****? ridiculous. And game breaking. Why cant yall seem to get s*** right. Even delayed the game and still bugs like this are breaking the game. Yall need to just set down blizzard f***ing failhats

Still bugged going to try and wait 5-10 mins and see if it changes.

Edit.

Showed up about 30 seconds after posting this,.

walking up the stairs and back down reset it for me

The NPC showed up after 5 min and was able to accept both quests. After finishing the next quest, it appears to be the same issue. Be prepared to wait up to 20 min. Logging out, /reloading, exiting, going up the stairs/zone, did not solve the problem. Just wait

1 Like

Still the same issue, nothing has changed. Good job, Blizzard.

Same problem

Easiest fix is just run “east” to the pond that’s nearby then run back. He’ll appear immediately.

This doesnt fix anything for me. the quest doesnt show up except on my minimap @blizzard

also once the quest finally shows up, the npc’s to rescue show up glowing but you cant click them. even killing every nearby mob does not make them interactable

1 Like