Stewards of a Feather

Kyrian Campaign quest bugged - think the turn in npc has moved to next phase so cant hand this one in

34 Likes

Same Problem

1 Like

I also have the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue.

1 Like

I found the fix lol! Just stand there and wait. He will appear after waiting about 5 to 10 minutes.

7 Likes

server lag issues, just wait for them to show up.

1 Like

Yep I’m sitting there right now with no turn-in. Same quest chain. Previous turn in took about 3 mins to show up as well.

I abandoned the quest after accepting and completing it (as he would not show up a second time for me) he now no longer shows up at all, I am sitting here waiting hoping he spawns.

6 Likes

Chiming in as well, Paladin alt cant complete, quest doesnt show up

1 Like

Same issue

Same issue

*edit - actually this npc re-appeared (and then disappears). So have returned that, but, can’t return Instruments of Perfection - no NPC for this

*edit 2 - not long after Sika disappears (after re-appearing), Mikanikos returns and i can return Instruments of Perfection

/shrug

*edit 3 - Started A Partner for Eternity with Mikanikos. 1st part is to “talk” to him. Before I could select the chat dialogue option, he vanishes. Presumably he will return after a bit - will wait and update

1 Like

Yep same . .

Just wait a while and Sika will show up eventually.

same issue turn in npc is mia

Same here 9:17am ST

Bump.

Get it together Blizz.

6 Likes

same issue can’t progress as the mob is not there for turn in

1 Like

same issue

1 Like

7 Months of testing + a 30 day delay. I am impressed. Can’t progress the campaign because the NPC ran away.

4 Likes

Ran into the same problem. Solution was to wait at least five minutes, although reading comments from other sources have claimed to waited as long as fifteen minutes.

Having to wait that long is clearly not intended. Hopefully Sika will get a hotfix to spawn much more reliably.