Steamwheedle Cartel Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Steamwheedle Cartel (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

2 Likes

The first realm I ever played on was Steamwheedle Cartel. I created an Orc Warrior by the name of Moklar. I saw an invite in Durotar general chat for a new guild called Crimson Blood Clan. I enjoyed my time in this guild. I very quickly became one of the guild officers, and every time I would log in, I would state: “Lok’tar, fellows of the Crimson Blood!”

Eventually I moved on to non-RP realms with a little bit more population. I’ve been playing WOW on and off since the start of Cataclysm. Wrath was the golden era of the game in my view and none of the expansions since have been the same.

I know it’s a serious long-shot, but I’d love to hear from anybody who also happened to be in the Crimson Blood Clan on Steamwheedle Cartel RP and remembers my Moklar character!

2 Likes

Looking for the guild “Shattered Oath”.
Me and my wife used have multiple characters with them.
I had Shandrakor, Xukara, and Xakuro.
My wife was mainly on Plua and Arianlynn.
If any of you guys see this feel free to reach out.
We’re still on SWC.

I’ll be playing as Xukara on Atiesh for classic

Euros, Tauren Druid.
Dreadstorm, then Martyr’s Blood.

Just wondering if any of the old crews are around.

1 Like

I mained an undead warlock named Savagecoyote on SWC. My brother mained a Tauren Warrior named Felskad. We were in a guild named Shadows of Evil. If any of you guys are still around hit me up

Anyone from Paradigm?
Used to main a lock named Krugan

Also had a priest Akooma in Crimson Clouds

1 Like

Played an Orc shaman named Doogra, in Trauma and Red Barrel Bandits

1 Like

Stanzwar / Kiaphith

Paradigm
Honorbound
Natural Order
Crimson Blood Clan

I was in a majority of the raid guilds all at some point lol

3 Likes

Cykowarden (Warlock :skull: ) / Cykoz (Druid :bear: )
I was in Crimson Blood Clan, and Tristram, Solstace… I think there was another guild, but cant remember it. Mostly raided in BC but did some in Classic towards the end. My old guildies will remember my imp, Karpit.

Still debating going horde or alliance, got some friends going alliance this time around.

Cykowarden#1718

Still lurking over on Steamwheedle with Sabarrh, my Troll hunter. Looking forward to showing people where Mankrik’s wife is again, lemme tell ya…

Been a while old friend, any luck finding others from MB?

Looking for anyone from Martyr’s Blood/Debauchery

2 Likes

Kaylis, Undead rogue. i was in with some close friends, but made friends with tons of others outside the guild.

Doldar here, played as an orc warrior.

Played with:

Debauchery
Martyrs Blood
Crimson Blood Clan

Hey buddy! :wink:

I remember Akooma. Zavaz/Xavaz from Crimson Clouds

2 Likes

Not yet. I had forgotten about Debauchery.

Im rolling on BsB, as Euros.

I remember a few left for BwR before BC, but most were still around when i ran with ya’ll in BC for a while. Sadly, lost touch after that.

Edit: Oops forgot which toon I logged in as.

Aindaina - Undead Warlock
If you played during BC, you know you know me.

/waves It’s Vae!! I recall you!

I was (and still am) an undead warlock named Morkar on Steamwheedle Cartel. Dread Legion represent! (not that we did/do much in the grand scheme of things)

I played Horde as a Priest in Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm on Steamwheedle Cartel. I spent most of my time in Honordigm Bloodboss and Horde to Death.
Anybody out there recall me? Smug… Bernhard…?
I play on Zul’jin now and am likely to play on Pagle as a Classic realm.

Shuraa - Troll Rogue was my first toon on SWC. I was in CBC, then moved to Martyrs Blood.
Nieya - Priest
Eriena - Pally
Looking forward to starting up again on Bloodsail Buccaneers!

2 Likes