Stealth boosting nerf?

Friend been grinding strat for raw gold, now today mobs randomly perma stun?

Curious what triggers this, duration in combat with mobs? People in chat saying the stun goes through bubble too, interesting lol

Duration most likely.

We are seeing it too. Not sure what the parameters are, maybe if 1 person is outside the dungeon range?

It appears the nerf also affected the rogue SV farm. When you jump to kite the mobs for the chest, they just teleport to you now during the swim

and a light shines down from the heavens

16 Likes

A light that will send people right to the gold farmers, since you just killed their ability to farm themselves.

4 Likes

Gold prices will likely skyrocket too

Uh you might not want to say that here

1 Like

It wasn’t really a stealth nerf, they said way back when they announced the 50% xp buff the boosting would be nerfed at the same time.

7 Likes

dont worry youll be ok and find another way! farmer lyfe!

Of course, but it happens on a monday afternoon, not a reset, with 0 blue post lol

2 Likes

True, Blizzard definitely does a poor job at communicating.

1 Like

blizz finally made a move against rmt sellers , pog

13 Likes

some dungeons still work

more like ruining peoples way to level with the xp buff cuz you whiners love to whine and moan and get sh…t fixed for no reason stop it

Except they said similar to SoM then went way above and beyond what they did to SoM…

2 Likes

Everyone expected boosting to be nerfed. They hadn’t said anything about being unable to solo grind old dungeons for raw gold.

I wouldn’t have hated this change, if it had been done all the way back when hunters were abusing diremaul pathing to grind raw gold out of the tribute chest.

But years later, and this just assures that the people who got theirs, keep it. While people who hadn’t grinded a paladin up to grind strat for gold, just don’t get to catch up. The island dailies only really compete on GPH if you only do the island for 130 or so gold a day.

4 Likes

How people will still buy gold for GDKP so this doesn’t fix the real problem. BUYING GOLD.

meh dont be selfish, this is way good for the health of the game

wrath soon pog!!!

4 Likes

I guess it’s time to farm scholo instead? I don’t see any evidence of changes there