Stealth ability doesn’t feel stealthy because of Spy

you only show up in the combat log if you are doing damage. Guess what t hat means? Silly me, i will have to spell it out for you are you clearly can not grasp such an obvious thing…rogues do no damaged while stealthed. Entire premise is wrong.

That is absolutely incorrect.

on other words, you are a baddie.

i mean you can take it away and will still play with a detached combat log and macro. but then you would just call me a cheater because to you I know exactly when ever someone get into my area and can target them with a button press.
if anything you’re the ignorant one.

another baddie blaming and add on

You mean the thing that doesn’t exist? If I know anything, it’s macros… Been using them for many a year. No macro is going to read your combat log for you.

That was a bad player, there’s nothing to focus on in the addon once you get the warning. You’re confusing the two.

You need to edit your combat log, but you can see allot more than just damage in it.

nothing better than rogue tears

only mentioned it because those macros are actually handy against rogues in wpvp.

I never said a macro to read the combat log egisted that your so umm contrats on disproving your own made up bs i guess? the macro im referring to is replaced by the addon and thats the targeting half of what spy does. see old school player have and some still use a macro to be able to target players with in a certain range of them. now of you have spy you don’t have to use that macro as spy does it for you now.

if you don’t think that the good chunck of players that are complaining about spy are bad then i have surprise for you.

Of course there are targeting macros, I told him there’s no macro that reads his combat log like he suggests.

never said there was one to read the macro go up and read it i said all spy did is replace the macro because hardcore pvp did two things play with a detached combat log and run a macro but guess what spy does it all now

There are targeting macros. They don’t create lists of everyone in a 400 yards diameter for you to selectively target off of do they? Ouch, guess it’s not the same.
Your targeting macro doesn’t tell you when someone sits to drink, now does it? Guess it’s not the same.
Your macro doesn’t tell you a rogue stealthed 200 yards off, and then proceeds to give a sound effect and visual warning, does it? Guess it’s not the same.

You aren’t even worth arguing with because:

1. You are defending this lame addon
  2. You’re trolling
  3. You don’t have any common sense or logic

Have a good day buddy.

Guys stop replying to this guy as well.

He has been defending this lame addon for days now.

It’s not worth arguing with these morons.

To the people saying noone watches their combat log 24/7…
You do realize you can have that stealth alert show on your gen chat feed if you so choose right?
It’s in the chat settings.

Yeah because a normal person is going to read general chat when you are in combat… rolls eyes

Does it alert you with a sound when someone is near? Nope.

Does it tell you the win/loss ratio of the person around you? Nope.

Does it tell you the last area a particular player was seen? Nope.

Stop defending this cheating addon.

1 Like

And there are Horde players that do the same exact thing.
It isn’t exclusively one side that has players that wait until someone is low on health and/or engaged fighting a mob(s) to attack.

hey the old i won’t argue with you because x reason nice to see that again. of course lets be you won’t argue because you know you would lose

1 Like

no but you just push the button to cycle thought it again your adding more to what is said than what i actually said but guess when your wrong you just need to keep making up strawmans to beat down.

never said it read the combat log you twit if you would please stop lying pinocchio your nose is big enough all ready. btw spy does not tell how far the rogue is just that a rogue stealthed.

Combat log and chat are two different things with separate settings… How’re you doing this? Even pro players have to drag their combat logs out and make a second box to watch.