Stealth ability doesn’t feel stealthy because of Spy

Depending on your definition, i can auto target you with no addon
and blast you with faerie fire.

Boring as hell to me to fart around waiting for you to drop out of stealth or what not, but i could do it, if i was that damned bored or what not.

from a warlock LMAO

they can justify it because they:

1. never played vanilla
  2. don’t know the add-on came out in BC
  3. have no eyeballs and like to play video games that only tell them how to play instead of enjoying it in their own capacity
  4. love eliminating competition
  5. never spent time leveling a rogue and learning that one add-on makes your class entirely useless

Translation: i cant get garaunteed openers and kills 100% of the time. I am mad that there are some classes/skills that can still detect me. I should be 100% undetectable, 100% of the time. I dont like having weaknesses.

And this is why Rogues in retail are a 100% abomination-bich class.

You have a built in spell that detects invisibility. You are an anti stealth class…you are being a complete clown.

• Wrong
  • Mostly Wrong

Iirc, your excuse last month for being level 39 over a week long period with a holiday weekend was something like, “I was busy with real life family stuff.” Fair enough.

But you also said in that post that you would be leveling over the week and that you’d be higher level in a few days.

That apparently didn’t happen either.

Now you are using a completely different excuse.

So, which one is it - your old excuse or your new one? I smell a level 60 priest troll who rolled a rogue alt to 39 and stopped and is claiming to be a “real rogue” for the purposes of your using that ostensible status as justification to give credence to your contrarian viewpoint.

And, I’m not looking, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you edited or deleted that previous post where you used a completely different excuse for not leveling up than the excuse you are using now.

Uh what? Warlocks, humans and anything else with any level of stealth detection can find me just fine. I’m not here complaining about that am I? I’m saying the add-on that lets you brainlessly target any enemy player within range instantly, whether actually knowing they are there or not. It’s pretty busted. Call it immersion. Call it whatever you want. You shouldn’t know I’m there without seeing me. Can players macro a /target for certain players? Sure. This add-on takes it to a new level, though. This extends to other classes that can’t stealth as well. I’m caught by surprise all the time by players I don’t see, using TERRAIN to their advantage.

Wow, that is probably the greatest use of fallacious straw straw man argument that I have ever seen. Textbook example. You must have learned that one from Donald Trump.

I did not say any of those things. I’m merely asserting that a new addon that has come about during Classic which was not (or practically never) used during vanilla that breaks a core mechanic of a class should be modified to be more in line with the spirit of vanilla.

I played from the week of release
Did not make it on day 1 but

There have been others that came before.

Nah, you got me there, i was never very good with my rogue
it’s been level 19 for 15 years

I do play a druid, and being lower level, aside from running around healing people, stealthing and reporting and finding stealthed enemies is mostly what i do in WPVP, i dont use an addon for it, i have built in ability.
before the combat range limit, i would even run around spamming from prowl to shadowmeld to travel causing stealth reports for anyone using spy to appear all over willy nilly.
I’m an honorless kill, i die no biggie, come back and do it again, even get some other low level friends to join in the fun

• It was used in Vanilla, which is the reason that I had it on my old hard drive backup. See one of my previous posts.
  • These types of addons and combat logs existed back then and exists now, both in Classic and in Retail.
  • Stop breaking Wow, strictly for Pvp issues. Wow is a MMORPG. Come up with a better solution.

Break things that I disagree with but leave Classic as intended.

1 Like

who the bloody heck are you talking about i never said that harmond drugs are bad mmk

I expect a quote from him as I had provided mine.

pfft you mean the joke that you took out of context? he won’t be able to quote it because i never said it.

Says the gnome with a freaking pink beard.

You got annoyed by me quoting a joke to poke at you?

Wait, can i have a cool class description?
I stealth, but can also see stealthed at the same time, so can literally
prowl around and tell enemy rogues positions with exact precision.

Can i be SupahSpy ?
I’d also like a cool theme song if possible?

Presumptuous to assume he was not talking about foundation. Check your dwarf privilege…

I’m unsure what you’re talking about. You corrected him on a common misspelling. Then you reply a month later with nothing?..